This is a guide I created on the server I played on, so I figured while I'm here I would share it with all of you. Steal it, modify it, correct it, criticize it, love it, hate it, I don't mind regardless.
Ever been called a Clicker? Or maybe heard someone reference it? A clicker is a player that clicks. [No ****?] Most clickers either A: Use their mouse to click all of their spells, or B: Use buttons 1-5 or so, then click the rest of their spells. Basically, if you use your mouse to click more than say 5 spells in combat, you may be a clicker.

The following is a short guide on how to effectively use keybindings which WILL greatly improve your game play in PvP AFTER you get accustomed to the new method of playing. Expect to get lost until you become more comfortable with it. Also note that keybindings will also increase your effectiveness in PvE.

Movement Keys
A few options. As you will see, Q and E are not used for moving anymore. They used to be strafe binds. Many people prefer strafe over turning, in fact probably most pvp players prefer strafe over turning. I don't. A lot of times when I'm not fighting, I only play with my left hand and no mouse to travel and such since I'm left handed. But seeing as how most of the players much more skilled than me prefer strafe, I will recommend that you change your original QE strafe bindings to AD. This means any and all turning will be done via the mouse. Which is not bad at all. In PvP, you should only turn with your mouse anyway. Last note: Moving backwards is not exactly a good thing in PvP for most situations. I still use S to move backwards, sue me. But it would be a good investment to break that habit and keybind S to something else.

Easily Reachable Keys
These are the keys with the fastest access to most people's fingers. Depending on bone structure, habits, handicaps, etc., yours may change but you get the idea. The Z button is generally considered one of the quick keys as well, I just pay more attention to keys on the right side of my hand. Also note, F is a focus binding by default. You may want to keep the focus binding to put somewhere else. Mine is set to H.

Easy to Hard Keys
Depending on your playstyle, some of these will be easy for you to reach and some will be hard.

Modifiers
Here are the keys generally used as modifiers. I pretty much only use the Shift modifier with few exceptions, but don't let my personal preference bias your decisions. The fact that 2 of these keys are pressed with your pinky finger is why the Z button wasn't placed in the blue section though you can hit Shift+Z with your pinky and ring finger rather easily. Modifiers are best used combined with keys from the blue section. But sometimes modifiers can be used for other places or even clickable things such as buffing. [Example: A buff macro gives a warlock Fel Armor, Unending Breath, Detect Invis.. But if you press any modifier, it will buff your target with the last 2.]

Special Mention
Tab - Default, Tab will target the nearest enemy. This isn't so great in PvP due to Mirror Images, Totems, Pets, Etc. In PvP I would recommend having Tab set to target the nearest enemy player, and maybe shift, alt or ctrl tab to target the nearest enemy.

Y,H,N - These for most people are quite difficult to reach as far as hotkeys go. Unless you can manage it, or need it for extra spells, I wouldn't recommend getting these hotkeys. I use Y on my Warrior, but that's about it.

F1-F4 - Generally Speaking, I like to keep these set to default. But if you have a pet, you can add several pet macro/abilities here, or buffs, or pretty much whatever you like. I might be working more on using these keys in the near future. [I did in fact start using these shortly after I originally wrote up this guide, and it does indeed help]

Space - I know a few great players that use the space bar. Maybe they use something else for jump, I don't know. But I have found one good use for this. If you use it with a modifier, you can add a decent binding here. The common one I use is a macro to do something like the following: Shift+ Space; Free Action Potion > Sprint or Rocket Boots enchant.

I did not highlight this but you can also do things like swap keys. If you use a key mapper program [google will offer plenty of free ones] you can do for example: swap the functions of Caps Lock and Ctrl. I don't personally find ctrl to be all too comfortable for a modifier, but caps lock is easy to reach for me :)

Final Note:

Your mouse can have some keybindings too. On a standard mouse [Left click, Right click, Middle mouse wheel] a lot of players use the clicking action of the middle mouse as a binding. If your mouse is special and has more than those buttons, all other buttons SHOULD be binded for something for maximum efficiency.

Also, you may have questions and concerns on what spells should be to which buttons. Well, it's entirely up to you. But you do want most of your "oh ****" abilities within an easy reach. Crowd control and other such abilities should also be in easy reach. I generally keep 1-6 as damage spells, and most of my keybindings are other things such as, gouge, frost nova, demonic teleport, vanish, blink, death grip, hamstring, ice block, intimidating shout, etc. Cooldown abilities are nice too, especially if macro'd to work in succession. Also, keep common used spells near each other. Example: You could have Piercing Howl as C, Blade Storm as V, and Sweeping Strikes as B. Just an example, I don't remember my Warrior's Keybindings.

Guide Part 2

So, now I know the basics on what I want to look for when setting new keybindings. But how the hell do I do it? Simple :)

First we need to enter the Keybinding interface. So first press Escape or hit the menu icon on the bottom middle-ish right area of your screen. Then click keybindings.

Now we're in the keybindings tab.

To change a binding, you first find the binding you wish to change. I will now post a few examples.

Example 1: Changing Strafe from QE to AD
In the movement keys portion of the keybindings tab, Find where it says Strafe Left. There are 2 areas that are clickable here. Click on the Left one, then press A on your keyboard. Now find where it says Strafe Right. On the left area click on it and then press D on your keyboard. Done.

Example 2: Setting spell keybindings.
In this example, we will be using MultiActionBar Bindings portion. So scroll down to that. [Should be roughly 4/5 the way down your scroll bar]. Now find the part of that where it says 'Right ActionBar 2 Button 1'. Like before, Click on the left section, and this time press Q. Now when you put a spell in that action bar slot, it will be useable by pressing Q. Now bind the rest of that section to spells.

Example 3: Using Modifiers.
Now we need to set some Modifiers. Go back to where the MultiActionBar Bindings portion started. Left click the one right below that labeled Bottom Left Action Button 1. Now hold down Shift, and press 1. Now whatever spell you place in that spot, can be accessed by pressing Shift + 1.

To change focus. Scroll to Target Functions portion. Find Target Nearest Enemy Player, click the left section. Now press Tab. Do this again with Target Nearest Enemy. This time click something else. Shift Tab would be a good choice.