1. overall experience with PVE Guilds

first of all, am not here to trash talk to any guild or any player in person, just giving my opinion and sharing my experience.

i was doing few PUG runs for fun, in Quarantine i decided to aim for high end guild and play the game properly with multiple chars ( rogue, pala, boomy, SP, warr, amge, DK, hunt ) learn few things and spend time in a decent guild since i have time .
    i started with the Guild named 'Can't afford retail' after a month of playing i had 0 LOD, they were trying to get more serious players for core raids, anyway i left the guild because of free insult, i told leaders about it and they literally said "**** him, just go pull" so i left.

moved to WIPE after, the start in WIPE was a bit struggle, so many players and i had hard time to join raids, Rai also has different style of leading so many people hated it but after a month i won my raid spots, made some friend contacts, the guild was really fun then, for 2month more i was doing 5 LODs and 4-5 RS HC, the guild was Fun, the raiding was fun, i was really satisfied then i had personal argument with the Leader so i left.

in the mean while i was doing some PUGs with Elwa, we all know him as a cool guy, also some of my newest characters got boosted in his bane runs. so i decided to join him and dedicate my time to the guild since i have good experience with his PUG raids so joined with 6 chars.
    first day i joined Courage i got Mom insult because of a joke i said,3 weeks were really Fun, i raid enough no issues at all got Raider rank fast, but i started to notice a bit of toxicity from officers side, and no matter how you ask for help in guild they only answer leader's calls which started to feel boring. then my raids went down from 5-6 to 2 at max ( maybe guild is filled ), 4 of my characters made no progress for 3 weeks, i even havent logged my warrior and priest account for 2 weeks. for 4 weeks i was signing for 5 raids at least per week and i missed 2 raids.
    as a raider with 5-6 chars i didn't like logging an hour before raid , sign for raid then wait 1H30min to get cancelled or standby, i opened a discussion with leaders, Guild master assured me there is nothing happening in the background. few days later i joined a Grun and i had argument with a toxic raid leader Girl and the word "you ******, shut up or you will find yourself somewhere else" in the presence of the GM so i left the raid and the party in discord began XD, i became a bad skilled player, they judged my presence when i missed 2 raids of 20 days waiting for a spot.

the most funny thing is that i heard a leader saying that Can't afford retail and WIPE warned them from me, so either you get insulted and be treated bad by toxic ******ed high ranks or you have no spot, i was so surprised how mentally sick the Human being can be.
    most people dont like WIPE, but i never got disrespected in WIPE infront of people and GM like it happened in Courage. i had some difficulties in WIPE but GM ended up fixing them for me by discussing them. in my opinion Courage is a guild of few friends that does or say whatever they want because they got High rank written in Guild list. most of the guilds are just fine with you until you disagree on a matter then you become an enemy. officers are a priority over anyone, people are subjects to them not members.

overall, Can't afford retail is a joke imo, leaders don't even know how to lead, Courage is a great guild except officer's terrible attitude to people, i used to think highly of Courage but meeh, WIPE was the best experience i had in the last 5 months i played but i can't keep up with the style.

can't wait to hear what they will all warn my new guild about. after all, they are GMs they can say what they want am just a random player, this is how it works.

2. 9 out of 10 guilds will not tolerate drama.
    That is my experience.

3. Sounds like you have serious attitude issues. Also, you said you're not here to trash talk, this whole thread is a huge guild bashing fiesta. Not that I have anything against it, I love seeing people bash each other but at least don't claim this isn't what you intended to do with the thread.

Just because you raid for a few weeks that doesn't mean you're entitled to an invite for all 5 runs of the week above everybody else who's probably been in the guild for longer than you have.

i left the guild because of free insult, i told leaders about it and they literally said "**** him, just go pull" so i left.
    So you're expecting raid leaders to stop everything they're doing, stop the raid and deal with 2 monkeys insulting each other. Kudos to them for ignoring both of you and moving on with the raid so they don't waste 23 other people's time. And nobody insults you for free, you most likely said something to trigger it.

i had argument with a toxic raid leader Girl and the word "you ******, shut up or you will find yourself somewhere else" in the presence of the GM so i left the raid
    So you had another argument with somebody else from a totally different guild (are you starting to notice the pattern?) and got offended when he/she answered back. And you decided to leave the raid...for a second time...in two different guilds.
    Argument - an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one. Emphasis on exchange, hence there's 2 parties involved. Meaning you also flamed/was toxic, but decided to leave the raid after you got flamed back. Bratane, if you start a fight you don't throw a punch and start running. You take a few in the chin yourself.

You've got a terrible attitude and I'm pretty sure you were breathing through your mouth while writing this thread. Please stop guild hopping and just stay in WIPE.

Quick Edit: I'm not part of any of the guilds mentioned above. Never have been. This is an unbiased comment.
    Edited: August 22, 2020

4. So you made this big qq wall to tell us that you are a big cry baby that is causing drama in different guilds. /clap

Also you enjoying your stay in wipe tells me what kind of player you really are

5. Ezgera, again? Believe me, we have already forgotten about you. You are not “special” enough to warn other guilds. Just stop making dramas 24/7. This is just a game. I will also give you an advice: learn to communicate with people. At this point, it seems like you are simply asking for respect without showing that respect to others.