1. Frostmourne Character Sale - Need Tips

Greetings. I have a 3.7k GS Shadow Priest on Froustmourne which I intend to sell. Can you give me some tips on which items should I retain and which to discard in order to lower the overall sale price? Will leave the armory link below:

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary

Thank you. Kind regards

2. BoE's are good, they don't add to coin cost, and makes the character interesting.
    Reputation items are bad in terms of selling via trade. They can be bought again with in-game gold, which isn't hard to come by. They aren't worth to keep, compared to the coin cost they add
    Other BoP items, I don't think those are that great, they can be farmed via HC dungeons.
    Trinkets, I don't know about. Sundial can be farmed (but it's good, and Emblems can be put elsewhere) and Battlemaster's Bravery seems underwhelming.

So what you might want to do is;
    Place the following items in your bags:
    Head, hands, waist, legs, 2nd ring (Signet of Hopeful Light), wand.
    Go to trade, and see how much the coin cost is then, it may take few minutes to update. Sale option: Inventory only.
    If you still wish to lower the price: Remove Battlemaster's Bravery as well. You could try to sell it at this point.
    If you get no sale: try again, or remove Sundial of the Exiled. Depending on if you want to squeeze few extra coins from Sundial of the Exiled. Will probably sell quicker without the trinket.

With BoE's only equipped, your sale price should be 30 coins.