1. Gold gone

Hi, my main character is level 55 on Lordaeron, and I have been saving gold to buy the flight mastery at 60. Because of personal life reasons, I had to quit for something like a year, and when I came back, I noticed all my gold was gone, but all my items are intact. I dont understand what happened, is there any way to get it back? I don't have enough even for a batrider ride to un'goro so I can level up lol

2. Most likely someone broke into your account if you lost ALL of your gold. Account security is your responsibility and there's no support for such cases. Use 2 factor authentification.
    If you lost 50% of it then it's gold squish at fault.

3. There was a piece of gold and some silver left. And on my alli character, some silver. What is gold squish?

4. gold squish happens every year around december to february at some point, where warmane... in theory, helps the economy by cutting everyone's gold in half. So if you had 1000 gold before you quit, and two gold squishes happened, you would be left with 250 gold now (1000/2 = 500, 500/2 = 250)

5. I must have had something like 200 gold, so I should still have 50. Damn that sucks, I probably have been hacked then? Is there any way for support to check this? I'm so poor I can't even learn new spells.

6. You can check your account history and see if there's unusual IP, that logged into your account.

7. There's no registered activity O_o

8. Well, maybe your memory is poor. Warmane never steals people's gold for the lulz.