1. Option to copy characters from Wotlk servers to MoP

Hi!

I think it would be nice to have a feature where we could copy our characters from wotlk servers to frostwolf. I believe that there are people who want to play in Mists but after so much time invested in their characters, they prefer to continue playing wotlk.

I also see it as a way to warm up the frostwolf server with people who already like to play warmane because of its quality.

The option would be to copy to if the user wants to play at any time on wotlk which was where it originally started stay viable
    Edited: August 22, 2020 Reason: Adding more argument

2. Transfer maybe some day, non returnable.
    Copy? No way! Why?
    Well, here's me. I have 0 intention of playing MOP, I could copy my characters over with the cool mounts, put it on trade for cheap, free coins.

Maybe possible if a character is stripped of gold and mounts, only gear and achievements stay.

3. Well, I'd like the option to copy as well. As someone who really loves WOTLK and MOP, I really would like to option to copy my char to level in Cata and MOP without the need to level everything again and keeping my char at 80 to play in Icecrown. Despite the fact that I'd keep my mounts and pets.

4. Why? Mop lvling takes roughly 17 hours 1-90. Xp boost potion, solo. ~10 hours, 2 accounts boost + xp pot = 6-8 hours, 3 accounts takes 2-4 hours with xp pot 1-90. So, as new mop player it would only take rougly 20 hours to lvl 1-90 if you play casually.