1. Be careful when trading other players (Icecrown Horde)

Hi all,

I've been playing on horde side for the first time for the last ~6 weeks, and i've encountered many more scammers than i did on Alliance.

When you're directly trading with another player, don't be so hasty when clicking the "confirm trade" button, wait a few moment until the other party has completely locked the items/gold, because some scammers will put the agreed upon amount of gold, and in a second or two while you're moving your cursor to confirm the trade, they will change the amount to a much lower value and quickly lock it in, so you find yourself trading items for 10 gold instead of 1000, always make sure the other player isn't making any shifty moves.

Additionally, when someone is offering a crafting service using your mats, don't trade all your mats in one go, always split them across several trades, or split across any number of trades as you'd like, but always test the waters first, don't go all in, that's how you lose your mats.

2. Additionally, when someone is offering a crafting service using your mats, don't trade all your mats in one go
    Can't really craft legs/boots with half materials. Good advice where applicable.
    Take your time and double/triple check the items, there's no need to click trade and accept within 2 seconds.
    Take screenshots and video if you want. If you get scammed, you at least know they'll be punished for it.

3. for expensive items i suggest you ask a guildie or a friend or a player you trust, if it's a random person it's better if they use their own mats.