1. [A] The Fellowship

Value team and fun and cheer
    above hoarded gear.
    Only then would you have made
    a merrier raid.

That’s the credo of our guild, in which we so deeply believe. Just like our beloved friends from “The Hobbit” and “The Lord of the Rings” series, we are a group of peculiar wanderers from different races and from different corners of Azeroth, whose main goal is to go on adventures and defeat whatever threatens the existence of our world. Since we have left our humble homes for the greater good, our family are the people, with whom we share our bread and water (and loot, of course). If you also share this mindset, then this is the company for you.

<Ulduar Guild Progression>

On both 10 and 25 nm we are 13/13.

Uld 10 hard mode

FL (4 towers) - killed
    XT - killed
    IC (Steelbreaker) - killed
    Hodir - killed
    Thorim - killed
    Freya (3 elders) - killed
    Mimiron - killed
    General Vezax - in progress
    Yogg (1- or 0-lights) - in progress
    Algalon - in progress

Uld 25 hard mode

Fl - 2 towers
    XT - in progress
    IC (Steelbreaker) - in progress
    Hodir - killed
    Thorim - in progress
    Freya - 1 elder
    Mimiron - in progress
    General Vezax - in progress
    Yogg (1- or 0-lights) - in progress
    Algalon - in progress

<Staff>

Guild Master
    Hipy, Neverna

Officers
    Firefighter, Megame, Kyliejennerr, Caspur
    Borovinka, Cheresha, Enetra
    Topdepse, Ringla

The guild has retired. Big thanks to all people, that participated in it. Read my last post of this thread for more info!
    Edited: October 10, 2020

2. 13. WHAT'S THE VALUE OF A CP?
    I. General overview

Before I clarify the nuances of using FB in combat, I must tackle the ever so important topic of its building blocks - the CPs, aka our second primary resource. This deserves its own separate section as it's not something minor or simple that can be briefly mentioned with one or two words. A lot of our ingame decisions are actually heavily influenced by this, i.e. when getting a CC while sitting at 5 CPs and wondering how using it on a 0-CP Shred would affect the future maintenance of our finishers. This doesn't concern only fights with target dummy bosses - boss encounters with a lot or with a moderate amount of AoE are also affected by this as for every Swipe we cast, we could gain CPs from Shred and keep the uptime of Rip. By wasting CPs, we deal with heavy repercussions in the long run, so we need to have a clear idea of what we are actually missing out on. Obviously, I don't mean us knowing that we deprive ourselves of an X amount of CPs, as this doesn't tell us much. We need to convert that resource into a measurement for comparison, i.e. a number, referencing potential damage.

Before I begin, I’d like to make a quick shout-out to some players, who have helped me become a better cat player and a better raider over the years. This guide was made possible thanks to them and their feedback:

a nameless Bulgarian in the former XxxxxxXxxxBG private server, who introduced feral’s priority list to the 15 y.o. braindead me back in 2011. I may have forgotten your name, but not your help. You have my sincerest gratitude, whoever you were and wherever you are now;
    Cancerina - my former Icecrown guild master, who helped me get better in ICC and RS (on NM and on HC);
    Mastija and Drudoto - two other Bulgarians on Icecrown, who gave me a lot of helpful tips for playing as a cat in those instances;
    halesk70, DarkenedHue, wtfzomglol, Blunta, Sand1dark, and adios113 - forum users, who gave me their feedback regarding my GotVV-shift theorycraft in the warmane druid forums;
    Aldtharios, Nobuemon, and BlueAo - warmane staff members, who answered my technical questions regarding that topic;
    Palutena, Repost, Mercy, and Arbiterone - warmane moderators, who resolved some technical issues concerning this guide and my other thread;
    Morganrose and Zdendajede - two guildmates of my Frostmourne guild, who gave me their feedback on what to add or remove in this very guide;
    Owlbama and Draco - informing me that idol swapping should be done the moment a person casts an ability in order to overlap the GCDs;
    Bebechica - proofreading my word document where this guide was originally written.

Screw it - shout-out to <Storm> and <The Fallen Legion>, the only guilds where I have done some serious raiding and enjoyed WotLK to its fullest. Now, enough with the slushy Hollywood opening. Let the Kater* begin.

*Kater, m (German) - 1) male cat, 2) hangover.
    Edited: July 9, 2022

3. Bump. Check the "Recruitment" section.

4. Bump. The "Recruitment" section has been updated.

[edit] We managed to clear Mimiron hm with the help of Iallende (Exile). Algalon progression runs will begin soon.

Edited: September 21, 2020

5. Hi,
    I want to join your guild especially for raiding. Ive played all wotlk content during retail and already cleared ulduar10/25 several times. Due to that i can easily get into the tacs for ToC and ICC when released. During weekends I usually spend time with my GF so i want be available than.
    Ingame im playing a Blood DK tank with currently 4,2k GS. This is the armory link to my character: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary
    If you need any further information, feel free to ask :-)

6. Today we did a semi-grun with two players from Tranquility - Symbolik and Dstroz - and we managed to clear FL (4 towers). Tomorrow we will try to kill the rest of the bosses in our "Uld 10 hm progression" list.

Thanks for the help, guys!

We are still recruiting active players, so you can contact us ingame and we can have a little chat. :)
    (This goes for your toon too, Sharky87)

7. 'Farewell, my brave Hobbits... Here at last, on the shores of the sea... comes the end of our Fellowship'.

Tbf, the guild isn't really retiring - we are just moving over to <Tranquility>. The reason for this is simple - despite our best efforts, we couldn't form a solid roster for our 25-man raids. People either lost interest in WoW, left us to join more hardcore guilds or showed up seldom for our raids. Since we weren't going anywhere with our progression, we wanted to find an alternative solution. <Tranquility> considered, that merging with us would be beneficial for both sides, and they were kind enough to accept us within their ranks.

Big thanks to all people, who were part of our small project! It was truly an epic adventure, which we and especially I will never forget. To all of my fellow guildies - see you on the other side! ;)