1. Shop Updates?

Hello, I was wondering what the process is for shop updates. I've heard that items getting added is based on the amount of people who have obtained the item in-game. However, I check the shop regularly because there are a few things I would like to buy, and I haven't noticed anything new added in nearly a month, even though surely enough people have obtained the items. For example, the only 2 slots for main set Furious gear are the pants and legs (because of VoA early on), along with the 2h axe and healing mace, but by now a ton of people are running around with 4/5 set furious and the shop hasn't updated at all.

Are items added in large batches? If so, when can we expect the next batch of items on the shop? Thanks.

2. It's been 2 full months since server release and they put one single set of items out in the shop. Whats even the point of having a shop if it's never gonna be updated? I think this has been very disappointing stuff from warmane and I think the server popularity is struggling much because of it. I know all my friends who play this server only play it because they have jobs&families and don't have time to play in a hardcore raiding guild and wants to just buy items instead of spending countless hours in raids every week. Warmane promised that they would make a shop available for those who need to catch up. But 2 months later and with just 1 small month to go and you still can't buy the good stuff. Unbelieveable

Very disappointed. People have already lost their patience and unless we see an increase in shop update frequency real soon, I can guarantee that a LOT of people will be moving on to other projects.

3. I believe that the shop is perfect as it is right now. We are supposed to be playing in a progressive-competitive server, especifically in a patch where hard modes makes the difference, instead of naxxmeme.

There is no logic on seeing people with loot obtained from hardmodes/algalon which needs dedicated work, when maybe 10% or less of the server have achieved them.

If they want to catch up, I would agree for those items to be shopable once ToC arrives. Otherwise, there is nothing really needed to be catch up right now.

4. I was literally just about to ask this as 3.1 has been out a while and Voldrethar is still not on the shop. I'm also wondering why it has a single two-handed Furious PVP axe but no mace or sword...

5. Come on what's happening here? Can the staff gives us any update?

6. Q: Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model. What does it mean?
    A: It means that gear will be obtainable via the marketplace. We plan to have some restrictions on it, like items not being available until they are obtained in-game. More details on this are TBD. (To Be Determined)
    Is not going to be available until the item drops a certain number of times

I was literally just about to ask this as 3.1 has been out a while and Voldrethar is still not on the shop. I'm also wondering why it has a single two-handed Furious PVP axe but no mace or sword...
    Same reason, everyone buy axe
    Edited: September 13, 2020

7. Same reason, everyone buy axe
    I thought this might have been the case for a while, but at this point I'm pretty sure that Warmane staff have been neglecting adding more items to the shop for whatever reason. The shop is the exact same as the initial Ulduar/s6 update, which was over a month ago. By this point in last patch, literally everything obtainable was on the shop. Full deadly, all naxx gear, everything. There are so many people running around in 5/5 Furious by now that it's just silly that everything else hasn't been added.

They don't read or respond to the forums either so I don't even know why I bothered posting here again. Very frustrating.

8. It is peculiar that the shop hasn't been updated yet. I have 2 theories:

1. People really did not purchase enough of them Furious pieces or killed enough hard mode bosses to justify adding them to the shop.
    2. Warmane has genuinely given up on the pay-to-win aspect of the realm to keep it somewhat in check.

9. 2. Warmane has genuinely given up on the pay-to-win aspect of the realm to keep it somewhat in check.
    They've given up on something allright. When was the last time we saw warmane staff even bother to reply to forum posts?
    It's more of an electronic wailing wall than an actual forum at this point.

10. How can you spend so much time on this forum if you have job&family, as you said?

11. They've given up on something allright. When was the last time we saw warmane staff even bother to reply to forum posts?
    It's more of an electronic wailing wall than an actual forum at this point.
    I'm assuming you have no life at all, and just live to play this game, because apparently, your expectations of the staff is that they stay home ALL DAY of EVERY DAY, and just LIVE Warmane.

Very disappointed. People have already lost their patience and unless we see an increase in shop update frequency real soon, I can guarantee that a LOT of people will be moving on to other projects.
    I wonder who those people are? wait for it--------------- it's your small group of friends who complain amongst each other. My advice? get the hell out of here already. If you think you can make demands like this, then it's time to go. Find the door and goodluck.
    Edited: September 20, 2020

12. Well they updated the shop so complaining about the problem actually solved it..what do ya know:))

13. Well they updated the shop so complaining about the problem actually solved it..what do ya know:))
    People have been "complaining" about it for weeks.
    Should we never update it, even at the time it was supposed to be, to "prove them wrong"?

14. Well they updated the shop so complaining about the problem actually solved it..what do ya know:))
    Imagine thinking that timing is evidence enough to support causation.

12 Last