1. Alliance ganking low levels

Is there a point of ganking every day every hour? Im sick of the 80 ganking me while leveling its just not fun at all....

2. Ask on global or from your guild for help, people will often come.

Other than that you can logout and log later or just deal with it considering that it's a PvP server.

3. Use website unstuck to teleport to your hearthstone and go somewhere else

4. Is there a point of ganking every day every hour? Im sick of the 80 ganking me while leveling its just not fun at all....
    What did you think was going to happen when you joined a highly populated pvp server?

5. Well if i travel or whatever i do i have a small rule "if its red its dead"... so level is irelevant. But camping lowies not my thing tough. Usually if its low level i iust kill one time and move on.

6. the horde do the same, noobs like to kill low players, so they feel like Pro becouse they cannot defeat a real high lvl :P

7. the horde do the same, noobs like to kill low players, so they feel like Pro becouse they cannot defeat a real high lvl :P
    This is always the stupidest comment of a "faction person kills low levels in x zone" thread. No one finds or feels victory ONE SHOTTING someone. Even children would get bored almost immediately. Think harder.

Well if i travel or whatever i do i have a small rule "if its red its dead"... so level is irelevant. But camping lowies not my thing tough. Usually if its low level i iust kill one time and move on.
    This person has it down. He kills because it's red, regardless of level. Intelligent theme here.
    Edited: September 2, 2020