1. "Debuff' called Wild Magic

So, this thing happens for the longest time now - FSR I get tm into a form of cockraoch, a lizzard or even a small drake. It's happening most randomly because I could never understand the pattern of it. The problem is that it happens everywhere: in contested regions, rdhc and even in raids, and always ALWAYS when I am just hovering around farming or just watching duels (not in the battle myself).
    When I get shapehifted into one of those 3 forms all i CAN DO is jump and walk around (something similar to polyform but again, not in the fight whatsoever) and I CANNOT cast anything or heartstone or use pats or portals. It happens on all of my alts and I think it is highly unlikely its a wand 'prank' since I have been casted upon with Dalaran sheep or Helloween wands before but I would know whats up. Here, under this 'wild magic' thing, all I see is an icon next to my mini map saying "Wild magic - unbale to cast, and a 60s count down".

Usually I had no problems, but it did happen whie farming in constested territories and I had Ally ppl around which makes is not so beneficial for me.
    Not only that I might get killed while under that it is quite annoying. And, no one I asked knows anything about it.
    Edited: August 25, 2020