1. Recovering a lost 6kGS DeathKnight (MoltenWow)

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to place this, but I had a 6k gs DK when I played in MoltenWow years back.

After logging in now it is gone, also my coins are gone, but that's less important - the DK was quite good.

Is there something we can do about that?

Kind regards.

2. Moltdown happened all chars are gone, they cannot help you.

3. Considering Moltdown happened 5 years ago, you took your sweet time lol.

We never managed to get our characters back, the best we got were all coins/vps we ever donated/vote + some bonuses. Sadly the dumb decision to also purge those coins after a few months or a year was made and even if you donated like 5000 coins and didn't log at all early on they're all gone now.

4. I mean this in the best possible way, 6k is not that good, u can get it again fairly easy, especially if u are trying to donate again.

5. You can try and contact [email protected] with all possible evidence that you have such as bank statements of donations, account history of item purchase and that's about it. (no, screenshots are NOT evidence of ownership)
    If you're lucky they may return you at least the coins you have spent back in the day, but that's a maybe. It happened a long time ago, you're a bit late and they are not really obliged to do so.