1. <Chaos Knights> is back in action after the holidays and looking to start a new raid year fresh.

We are starting our advances into ICC and would be honored to have you with us! If you are more into the old school Wrath content - we also do Naxx/Ulduar/TotC for gearing, achivements and fun.

Welcoming all - even if you arent level 80 yet and are just looking for a place to call home and hang out.

Cheers

2. <Chaos Knights> is still welcoming more members to the guild!

We've cleared ICC 10m (6hcs) in our first week back in action - and are slowly building our numbers and gearing our members to work towards more of everything.

If youre looking for some good times and want to help us progress and improve - come join.

Should you happen to be a lonely social/casual player still in the process of levelling - you are still welcome. We have room for anyone looking to be a part of something!

Cheers

3. <Chaos Knights> is still up and running - looking for even more members to get a shot at ICC25. We need you!

As a side note, we've also gotten well underway with our achievement raids, having nearly completede Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10) in our first week of working on it.

So whether you're an ambitious casaul end-game raider or an easy-going all-things-in-due time kinda person - we have room for you both.

Welcoming anyone and everyone to come join, we would love to have you with us.

Cheers

4. Hey guys! A returning player here - looking for a casual and fun guild and group of guys if possible? :) I'm still in leveling phase but looking to jump on some raids afterwards ofc. Not huge try harder as I have 2 kids around but decent enough. I have a decent amount of experience in WOTLK, in fact this is the only expac I played when I was younger.

5. I left when I discovered that "trade" channel in discord used for guildies to try to profit off other guildies.

I'm not one of those players who ask for help, I'm one of the helpers. Having that type of trade going on makes it feel like I'm just grouping with people from global.

Maybe I ask too much nowadays for things like a guild that feels more like family and people just help each other.

6. Hey Willard,

Honestly I think its failing to see the big picture, when you focus on one sole thing that wasnt to your liking. Yes, someone posted a link to a char that he was looking to sell - its not like our trade channel was overflowing with it. And people are still of a free mind to decide whether they want to buy it or not.

But seeing just the tip of the iceberg, doesnt make everything else that we do or that we stand for to be inferior or hostile or toxic. We have a great family of people who enjoy being here, and who dont take single incidents to heart.

You might be asking a bit too much, if everything you look for has to be fulfilled exactly to your liking. But you are right the statement that you are a helper and your help while in the guild was greatly appreciated.

Best of luck to you in finding the right place.

7. <Chaos Knights> is still up and running - looking for even more members to get a shot at ICC25. We need you!

So whether you're an ambitious casaul end-game raider or an easy-going all-things-in-due time kinda person - we have room for you both.

Cheers

8. <Chaos Knights> is still going strong and have managed to build a core thats working on Bane. We are also neeeeearly enough for 25m guild runs, but could use a few more people.

So CK needs you!

Cheers

First 12