1. Uu

Dddhbxbxh bavzgzvxzv
    Edited: January 14, 2022 Reason: Guild died

2. So from personal view, i've been in the this guild for little over the month. Guild is progressing smoothly and people do like each other with fun atmosphere. There are many raids that helped low geared alts and new members that actually do help people to learn the fight while gearing up to more proper achievments. It really puts into perspective of being part in a guild that members actually do strive to better themselves while being friendly to each other. Hope whoever reading this come and join to our family. :)

3. Super dope, joined as soon as i found the post, so far no regrets deff recommend.

4. I joined the guild on an alt. Am enjoying the company very much. They're casual and very understanding towards people with less time to play. Can only recommend. For both beginners and veterans who wants a more laid back progression.

5. Awesome guild,
    Officers are great and very active and available for anything,
    The guild believes in growing it's people by teaching them how to get better during raids and grow strong very fast together.
    i recommend this guild for anyone who takes the game serious when it's neccesary but also knows how to have fun and relax aswell ;))

give it a try, you wont regret it!.

6. also the best pve/pvp guild on icecrown the members are nice there are no wipes on raids,no toxiness everything is perfect i recommended it

7. really nice guild if u like to raid with alot of cute grils ;)

8. #PAYEDCOMMENT
    Awesome guild guys if u want chill progression guild this is exactly for u. If u are the type of player that wipes the whole group DONT WORRY the Raid leader will not curse u or your family for wiping us in 3 different languages, but if u keep doing the same mistake u will get -dkp. The only 1 thing i don't like is that the note that shows ur dkp (officer note) is not vissible for members but u need to type ?dkp to some of the officers to check your dkp. CYA hope to see you in the guild soon \o/

Unwriten rule: Don't be a simp

9. I love how detailed everything is, definitely an amazing guild. Would highly recommend!

10. Personally, been with this guild for over a month now, joining as a new player to World of Warcraft, I'd say this guild really helped me learn all the tactics for every bosses. The progression is smooth and atmosphere in guildies is as good as a chilled bear xD. With many raids filled from gearing alta to main lod it is not a stress but rather a pick up from failure and learn runs. Hope who ever is reading this joins us and be part of the fun. :3

11. I got lod for the first time, cool guild, sexy gms and officers and RAID leader <3, honestly wouldn't want anything different, 10/10 would join again anytime.

stacy gimme a piece of that *** ;)
    Edited: December 9, 2020

12. omagawd this is the best guild ever - awesome officers, raid leads, core team and non core team too <3
    you'll defo enjoy it here if you know how to have a good time. shout out to my bois stacey, qiranq and fap - but everyone in here be awesome (simp stacey for mount)
    hurry up and join <3

also FU devil :>
    Edited: December 9, 2020

13. Hello,
    I'm quite interested in the Guild but since I couldn't find any Information on how to join or rather which Person I need to talk to. I tried to whisper the first 20 People(Gm->Officer). Unfortunatelly nobody was/is online. Probaly my bad luck, I guess ^^ . Anyway, If you still recruiting Members to your Guild, I would love/like to join you.
    Maybe you'll interested too, so I just leave my in name in here (Harnzul) and maybe one of you can talk to me.
    Have a great day

Best regards
    Harnzul

14. Interested in joining the guild :3 ingame username: Skixlzz

12 Last