1. Looking for PvE Multiboxer - Icecrown Alliance

Hi, im french multiboxer focused on PvE. Currently playing 10char in 10man raid, I wish to find another multiboxer who play 10-15 char, with little experience in multibox-raiding, to do some boss in 25.
    Got flexible team wih all caster buff composed with 1-2 tank ; 0-3 heal ; 5-9dps, depend of the fights ; all around 5k5 GS
    Actual progression in 10 man :
    -Obsidian Sanctum CLEAR (in +2)
    -Eye of eternity CLEAR
    -VoA 4/4
    -Naxx 15/15
    -Ulduar 7/13
    -Onyxia CLEAR
    -ToC 2/5
    -ICC 6/12
    -Ruby Sanctum 3/4

Sorry for double post
    Edited: August 30, 2020 Reason: Adding boss of Ulduar

2. Hi, I am currently starting a 10-man team on Lordaeron, so won't be able to group with you, but I am very curious how you managed to multibox all those raids. Do you mind explaining a little your setups and strategies for some of those? For example, icc Gunship seems like it would be very hard to solo given how many things are happening at once, rotface same thing, Even toc, the 2 worm beasts require a lot of individual movements etc if you get a debuff, and that would seem like it is hard to box as well. Anyway, I am very impressed about your multibox raid progression and would definitely like to learn a thing or two from your experience, as I am also mainly focused on pve and would like to be able to do a few icc bosses with my team eventually.

Thanks a lot.

3. why Lordaeron? :'(
    Lot of try and creative strategy is the way i got them ! I can't put alls tips here but you can ask me for specific boss on discord Gornak#1137.
    Gunship is the hardest, since a cant brodcast mouse, i get help from friend to pass this, i dont wanted to put effort on gunship for now. the 5 other arent so complicated, for Rotface i merge only 4small into 2 big into 1 big and tank it on MT with little kiting while rdps burn the boss. For next ooze i spread character and dont merge anymore, using 1tank 3 healer instead 2tank 2 heal
    For first boss of toc, im using 1 tank 3 heal too, hide all the team behind wall of door, or los of boss but with tank in los, like that adds dont drop fire cause they cant see the raid, im healing the tank while killing the 4 adds. tank got 10stack of impal then cant get anymore, so healer can keep him alive, after 4th add drop, i move the team out of wall, cause no add=no fire and a start burn the boss. it's also work 2 tank - 2 heal but i prefer 1 tank cause the second is useless for second and third boss of event
    When first boss die, i clear impal with HoP then BL on the movable worm and kill him before switch (probably not possible at equal gear on lordaeron), clear debuff on team with the debuff on tank, then kill the second, at the end, i clear the tank debuff with bubble. third beast is a simple tank n spank, avoid charge

PS : im abusing of solotanking, with good geared paladin tank
    Edited: August 29, 2020

4. I see. Yeah, not sure if those strategies would work on Lordaeron. Rotface big ooze is probably not face-tankable and has to be kited, similarly, 10 stacks of impale in toc is not survivable there either, at least I don't think so. You are forced to play the encounter mechanics and that's very hard to do as a multiboxer. For the 3rd beast for example, when he starts charging, you would have to react fast and move one or several of your char out, how do you do that as a boxer? Or is it easy enough on icecrown to just let him charge and tranquilize and brute-force it that way?

The reason I rolled on Lordaeron is that I wanted a more blizz-like server to see how challenging it is, and also I have a good geared tank there to start with as well :)

Thanks

5. Darn, if you were Horde I'd love to give some 25s a try. I started up a new team a month ago and I'm at around 3000-3200 gs with 2 prot pallies, 2 resto shamans, and 6 elemental shamans. I picked all ele shaman since they seem to have a rotation that is easily spammable on 1 key. Flame shock > Lava burst > Lightning bolt until Lava burst is back etc. Only thing is their AoE isn't super great if I don't stack everyone on totems. Doing about 2k dps on the shamans which feels a little low to me for the gear... Any advice?

You have a very impressive raid progression, one day I hope to down 10-man Marrowgar as a first goal :D
    Edited: August 30, 2020

6. The reason I rolled on Lordaeron is that I wanted a more blizz-like server to see how challenging it is, and also I have a good geared tank there to start with as well :)

Thanks
    Icecrown is a blizz-like designed encounter, Lordaeron is boosted to be more challeging, retail was like Icecrown. multiboxing a raid is already a more challenging way than monobox, lordaeron is a more challenging way than blizz-like ; so multobxing on lordaeron is a double way to up difficulty. i multiboxed on retail WoTlk and u can trust me, at the end of extension lot of things were doable with a 5man team in naxx, and the icc buff was cool to multibox too. I understand Lordaeron for monobox, but for pve multiboxing raid is little too much for me

Rotface big ooze is probably not face-tankable and has to be kited, similarly, 10 stacks of impale in toc is not survivable there either, at least I don't think so.

Thanks
    On Icecrown OOZE is knowed to be untankable too, but at 2 merged point, the hit not OS tank so you can mix kiting/tanking
    For 10 impal stack, nobody do like that too, i juste tryed and figured its possible with geared tank, but the first time i was doing these boss, i used 2 tank
    For the 3rd beast for example, when he starts charging, you would have to react fast and move one or several of your char out, how do you do that as a boxer?
    Thanks
    I pack my team face to mid of room before he bump all on the wall, like that i stay as pack while get bump, then i move all the raid at same time by straffing on left/right, if he hit, he OS all raid, simply

PS : Important note, i play my tank as monobox in icc 25 so pala and druid are at 6k2 GS, mt got 72% physical reduction from armor

7. Only thing is their AoE isn't super great if I don't stack everyone on totems. Doing about 2k dps on the shamans which feels a little low to me for the gear... Any advice?
    I started with 1 palatank 1 druid (boom/OffTank) 1 mage and 7 shamelem (2got offspec heal) so i know the problem. Aoe with totem is trash... And at latergear, shaman is the weaker class dps of 3.3.5.. your team miss some buff synergy from other class to maximise dps (+13% spell damage taken etc)
    Then i replace 3ele by 2priest and a lock. Demolock givre a stronger spellbuff than eleshaman, and the +13% if my druid is on tank spec. Shadow priest is really insane in aoe, and a lot more powerfull than sham in singletarget with lot of group-healing, hymn are usefull too, so, i recommend spriest stacking for the dps part. I probably replace 2-3 more sham soon and keep only 1 or 2.
    im managing dps like you, a macro for 1key rotation, basically i have 1 key for single target, 1 key for multiple target, and 1 key for aoe
    With a single demolock replacement you can get easy +15/20% dps (+13% of element curse, +5% crit, and more spell power than wrath totem, that allow you to use the damaging fire totem on all shaman)
    If you want to keep a shaman stacking, you have to aoe with totem, keep 1 wrath totem or a flametongue to boost the spell power of other and accept the low potential of shaman dps :(

8. Shadow priest is really insane in aoe, and a lot more powerfull than sham in singletarget with lot of group-healing, hymn are usefull too, so, i recommend spriest stacking for the dps part. I probably replace 2-3 more sham soon and keep only 1 or 2.
    im managing dps like you, a macro for 1key rotation, basically i have 1 key for single target, 1 key for multiple target, and 1 key for aoe
    With a single demolock replacement you can get easy +15/20% dps (+13% of element curse, +5% crit, and more spell power than wrath totem, that allow you to use the damaging fire totem on all shaman)
    If you want to keep a shaman stacking, you have to aoe with totem, keep 1 wrath totem or a flametongue to boost the spell power of other and accept the low potential of shaman dps :(
    I kind of expected it. I multiboxed on a different server before and found spriest really hard to gear with a bad team and had a lot of mana issues. But now I can run through HoR nm with my team maybe I can give some new spriests a boost to gear. So I wanted to try all ele sham this time. But it does seem they are a little weak. I thought the lava burst crits were good XD

I'd like to keep my two 5-mans symmetrical but I could replace one of my shaman DPS with a lock on one team and an arcane mage on the other. Do you think (Pala tank / Resto sham / Spriest / Spriest / Lock) and (Pala tank / Resto sham / Spriest / Spriest / Mage) would have higher potential DPS? That way I can keep bloodlust on both groups and tremor/cleansing totems.

I could also go the complete other way and go for 3x MM hunters on both teams since they seem to have the highest dps overall and do well with moving around.

I had a lock before and found it always did the least amount of dps since I can't stay reactive with his spells. What does your spam macro look like? And what are the options for lock AoE?

Edit: I just did a bunch of research and I'm leaning more into 2x Spriest 1x lock for group 1 and 3x spriest for group 2. Once my tanks get better gear we can focus more on doing aoe and spamming mind sear + seed of corruption seems to be very good for dealing with trash. Then I can use curses for bosses. I was most hesitant about playing a lock becuase I would have to reapply curses and dots with every enemy and targeting with rain of fire would be a pain. So I think seed of corruption spam seems to be the way to go.
    Edited: August 31, 2020

9. I had a lock before and found it always did the least amount of dps since I can't stay reactive with his spells. What does your spam macro look like? And what are the options for lock AoE?.
    My lock macro is basic and non-optimal, i dont manage the execute phase, so i dont take talent on soulfire.
    Sorry but spell are in french

Single-target #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=target Malédiction des éléments,null
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5/target Corruption, Immolation, Trait de l'ombre, Connexion, Trait de l'ombre, Incinérer, Incinérer, Incinérer, Corruption, Immolation, Trait de l'ombre, Connexion, Incinérer, Incinérer, Incinérer
    /cast [combat,nochanneling] Renforcement démoniaque

AoE
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Graine de corruption, Graine de corruption, Connexion, Graine de corruption
    /cast Ombreflamme

10. Find another french boxer today and we got some chill in Ulduar 25. We probably start naxx 25 progression together soon.
    For now we got XT-002 on first try ;)
    https://ibb.co/L9mtSrV

11. Nice! I think I did see you in game at the frozen halls. How do you handle healing?

12. Hello! I am multiboxing 10 chars on Lordaeron Alliance side currently lvl 77, maybe those days i will make 80, anyway, i am doing only PvP when i will be 80,cant do PvE because on Lordaeron is a little bit hard.. Only dungeons i must do for few items there, in rest, it's not a problem. :) I will recommend you to go to Icecrown realm to make raids, it's hard on Lordaeron, but it s a challenge, it's hard a bit, but if you want, you can stay on Lordaeron because you wasted a lot of Time to level them. :)

13. Hi, im french multiboxer focused on PvE. Currently playing 10char in 10man raid, I wish to find another multiboxer who play 10-15 char, with little experience in multibox-raiding, to do some boss in 25.
    Got flexible team wih all caster buff composed with 1-2 tank ; 0-3 heal ; 5-9dps, depend of the fights ; all around 5k5 GS
    Actual progression in 10 man :
    -Obsidian Sanctum CLEAR (in +2)
    -Eye of eternity CLEAR
    -VoA 4/4
    -Naxx 15/15
    -Ulduar 7/13
    -Onyxia CLEAR
    -ToC 2/5
    -ICC 6/12
    -Ruby Sanctum 3/4

Sorry for double post
    @multinono Hi I am a very skillful PvE Multiboxer player in Icecrown Alliance. I have a 10 character teams avg gs 6.3k. tank 6.4k. 2 tank (pala dk) 2 healer (rdudu hpala) 6 rdps (boomy mage shaman warlock shadow priest hunter). I use HotKeyNet only, but having like a 5000 line of code setup and using like 120 different Keybinding to cast spells for all my character from my main window. My solo progress is this:

- Naxx10 : 15/15 Full clear
    - Naxx25 (only use 10 char): 9/15
    - VOA10: 4/4 Full clear
    - VOA25 (only use 10 char): 3/4
    - ICC10 NM/HC: 7/12, first 4 + festgut + rotface + bpc. I do DB in HC
    - RS10 NM: 3/4
    - The Eye: 3/4
    - Black Templar: 9/9 Full Clear
    - MC, BWL, TAQ: Full Clear for sure

Since I am a Principle Software Engineer in Amazon, I am highly skilled in planning strategy and customize macro for specific boss fight. I think we could do ICC25NM at least 7/12 if we team up. Please leave your discord here or send me inbox message with your discord id, we can talk about strategy.

14. I'm looking for a friend boxer in icecrown horde side. I have 4 ret 4.5kgs 1 bis dk and 1 bis priest. I'm planning to make more chars. PM me if u want to play with me. I play pve for now.