1. How do i start on the pvp world?

Hi everyone, hope you're donig well.

I want to start doing pvp and getting pvp gear but the thing is that i don't know a lot when it comes down to it.
    So my question is: How do i start doing arenas and bg's?
    The only thing i know it's that i have to get all my resiliance gear, wich i already did, but after that, what do i do?

Take are and thanks! <3

2. You get your resilience gear - the crafted one (do note that you should buy the offparts too - neck, back, fingers with resil). You have to grab some trinkets (if you're human, 2, otherwise just 1 trinket and you go with medallion). Then you should get a decent weapon. BS ones or farm Rdfs for epic 200 ilvl weapon. Alwasy do your 10 arenas for 300 arena points, untill you are geared enough to push some rate. Afterwards, you should push rate to grab furious offsets and retain enough arena points to buy the parts. Your main goal is the Weapon, since it will boost your stats and damage overall by a lot (you should aim for 1800 rate in order to get the weapon)

3. Is there some way to play arena without knowing anyone? Can you queue up somehow in arena?