1. why i get charged!

I went to donate so i could get coins. your stupid anti fraud was asking for pics of my drivers licens or pics of my CC to be sent through a email big no no. so i exited outta the page. Welp you guys charged me for it and not even that you didnt even give me my coins!

2. WTF now you charged my card twice? from paymentwall also no coins

3. WTF now you charged my card twice? from paymentwall also no coins
    Call your bank. It's probably a temporary authorization. By putting your information into payment wall you authorized the charge to begin with. Its also not a Warmane staff issue, take it up with Paymentwall and your bank.

4. It becomes staff issue when they allow on their website sorry and no i never gave it authorization

5. It becomes staff issue when they allow on their website sorry and no i never gave it authorization
    You will get your money back in a few days since you cancelled the transaction. I think staff said once it's taken as a precaution on bank's part, something of the sort.

6. It becomes staff issue when they allow on their website sorry and no i never gave it authorization
    You sound American...
    It's not a staff issue, contact paymentwall support, they're the one doing all payments, warmane just gets notified if paymentwall does it's job properly which it (mostly) does not do very often.

7. It becomes staff issue when they allow on their website sorry and no i never gave it authorization
    no, it doesn't. it's a paymentwall issue. you can either contact paymentwall or wait and see if the money gets auto returned.

8. Who gets the money Warmane does not paymentwall. So yes this is a warmane issue

9. Who gets the money Warmane does not paymentwall. So yes this is a warmane issue
    The payment goes through paymentwall before it does to Warmane. So it's not Warmane issue until the coins are in your account. Stop being a prick and do what the people told you. Wait for the money to refund or confirm your identity.
    Edited: August 31, 2020

10. Who gets the money Warmane does not paymentwall. So yes this is a warmane issue
    you're an *****.

11. Who gets the money Warmane does not paymentwall. So yes this is a warmane issue
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425603

You... aren't that smart are you...