1. Guild possibly bugged?

Hello, thank you for the server, I've been having a lot of fun.

I have a problem with a guild I created with a friend, my friend created the guild and made the signed charter but then promoted my character to guild master. I was able to access everything and even bought a bank tab, etc. Next time I logged in I can't access the guild panel on my social tab, I can't speak in the guild channel though I can read it and my character info does not display that I am in a guild, and I cannot leave it by the /gquit command. My friend is still seeing my character as that guild leader although it displays the character as offline in the guild while appearing online in his friend list. So he invites me again, I receive the invitation (while at the same time able to see the guild chat before accepting it) I accept it and join the guild again, regaining access to the guild page and everything. Except I'm now at the lowest guild rank and nobody is the guild leader. My friend who was the highest ranking officer below the guild master is still at that rank and no character has the guild leader rank, so no one can access the guild control. Is there anything that can be done apart from leaving the guild and making it anew? Thanks in advance

2. Sounds like an addon problem, try to inactivate your addons or maybe try to /reload.

3. We (I'm part of this problem, lol) tried that, and we are still having the same problem