1. POKEMONS 10th year anniversary

Hello everyone.
    For any older timers around here I am pretty sure that it's needless to introduce our community as you must've come across it at some point in time.
    We were made back in late August, 2010 by Pilav and myself.
    .Joined by Groovick and Alma and many more less known people at the time.
    Ever since it's been together with several breaks and off and on activity periods.
    We're going to get together tomorrow in vast numbers.Most of our core members and long time friends will drop by to say hello.
    ANYHOW,There's going to be a GIVEAWAY event at 5 PM REALM TIME.
    We'l be giving away big amounts of golds,specially to the lowbies who are gearing up and are in need of flying and other gold necessities.
    Lads are willing to giveaway some coins as well,so it'll prolly happen along side with the gold giveaway.
    Drop by if you're around and in need.We'll be in Elwyn,front of SW.
    Sunday,30/08 5 PM REALM Time

2. Happy Birthday Pokemons! Cya on the battlefield.

3. A reminder,today at 5PM RT.Front of SW.

4. Happy birthday Pokemons! I wanted to apologize for missing it since we are in different timezones. Dang. Proterean is also such a noob, didn't read my message on Discord.

Congratulations!

5. Thank you for your wishes. Would have been awesome if we were delighted with your pressence. Nevertheless hope to see you there on our upcoming anniversaries. The legacy continues!
    Greetings and have a great day! 😄

6. Congratz guys! Good to see some players from back in the old days still around.