1. Can u add some consumables at Blackrock? Like a +10 hit ( lesser?? ) pot., +20 stamina rum (there are only 15 stam at Blackrock) etc.? Icecrown players always got these in WSG. Thank you :)

2. Can u add some consumables at Blackrock? Like a +10 hit ( lesser?? ) pot., +20 stamina rum (there are only 15 stam at Blackrock) etc.? Icecrown players always got these in WSG. Thank you :)
    Seems to me like they should've hired an actual twink server dev to make this.

3. Seems to me like they should've hired an actual twink server dev to make this.
    "twink devs"
    The only one who has run a 19 private server is a known scammer and cheater both in the private server community and retail.
    Adding items, enchants, consumses is not hard but keep it mind that it needs to co-exist with the lvl 80 stuff on blackrock which im guessing is causing a little bit of conflict with how their system is set up.

With that said I believe that everything apart from LFH and AGM should be entirely free, since its really easy to get and only requires time and rng to get.

AGM and LFH should imo be locked behind arena rating.

4. The best thing that could be done for the 19 scene on Warmane, is limiting class stacking, especially Hunters, since due to their faceroll nature @19, games are heavily infested with them.

Maybe add a limit of 2 of each class, not sure how this could be done without affecting 80 bgs, but if at all possible, would be a much welcomed change, and would definitely up the quality of games, which in turn would increase the population of players @19

oh, and make swift pots req lvl 20 to use.

Faction changing CD increased to 24hours
    Edited: September 7, 2020

5. The best thing that could be done for the 19 scene on Warmane, is limiting class stacking, especially Hunters, since due to their faceroll nature @19, games are heavily infested with them.

Maybe add a limit of 2 of each class, not sure how this could be done without affecting 80 bgs, but if at all possible, would be a much welcomed change, and would definitely up the quality of games, which in turn would increase the population of players @19

oh, and make swift pots req lvl 20 to use.

Faction changing CD increased to 24hours
    rofl, why would they change lvl on swiftness pots just because you and others refuse to play with maximum advantage possible.

6. rofl, why would they change lvl on swiftness pots just because you and others refuse to play with maximum advantage possible.
    rewards/enables bad plays, no1 needs them, if you cant compete w/o you should l2p

7. rewards/enables bad plays, no1 needs them, if you cant compete w/o you should l2p
    I guess you would say the same about FAP then?
    Nothing is preventing you from using swift pot and chase after efc.

Limiting yourself to x and y non banned items by the "community" just because they refuse to play with what the game has given you.
    Twinking is about playing to the absolute limit of what you are offered at said level and not to cripple yourself like a ***** and play with clear disadvantages.

8. I guess you would say the same about FAP then?
    Duh. Screw faps.

9. Duh. Screw faps.
    Again you force yourself to play with disadvantages by restricting what you can and cant use.

10. Again you force yourself to play with disadvantages by restricting what you can and cant use.
    Don't get me wrong, if enemy team uses it and I will lose if I won't use them, I won't hesitate to drink some. But if I could make some kind of agreement that nobody uses them (silly wish, I know), I would with pleasure.
    Edited: September 7, 2020

11. Is it possible to lower prices of lucky fishing hat and Arena grand master 10000 honor is Insanely Absurdly high you would need to no life back to back battle grounds all day every single day for literally like a month its so grindy seems better to just make icecrown twink or something with that level of grind comparison.
    on that Note excellent new starting gear and good idea with the marks of honor.

12. 3 MAJOR things to fix :

1) Limit the number of same class in a same warsong. We are already having 4 to 6 hunters on each side in each battlegrounds and it ruins the gameplay.

2) Icc / Lord twinking is dying cause blackrock twinks can get every single item and consumable. No one is gonna ever create a twink on these 2 realms anymore since it takes more time to gear so make ONE of the following things unavailable on blackrock :
    - AGM
    - LFH
    - Satchets
    - Quest items
    - Heirloom
    - One key consumable (Health/mana potion OR bandage OR Rum)
    So that there is still a reason to twink on ICC/Lord

3) Don't ever make free the consumables on blackrock, when a speedpotion costs 5-10g/u on icc/lord, otherwise blackrock twinks will have a constant speed bonus => bracket ruined.

13. Any ETA when the other servers will be getting what Blackrock has? Thanks

14. Any ETA when the other servers will be getting what Blackrock has? Thanks
    Why would they ever get it?
    Blackrock is a pvp only server. Icecrown, Frostmourne and Lordaeron are not.

15. Would be rly nice if the various safespots in WSG could be fixed, so FC's can be actually be attacked.
    Sangbulles - Icecrown is safespotting in this pic, where melee, pets & casters cannot attack him;

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...12/unknown.png

This is a must-fix if you want this server to thrive, or we will end up seeing most games end 0-0 with FC's just sitting in places like this.

First 12345 ... Last