1. Well I played healer, but warlock litterly requires close to zero skill and zero effort to be top damage in this bracket similar to hunters just that hunters will die if you touch them warlocks just laugh at you and drain life.
    Tho with that said I believe strongly that 39s is the most "balanced" bracket out there with a very active community who genuinely care about the quality of the game.
    You're not wrong. The other perk of 39s though is that there's a good sized part of the community that cares about winning over dmg charts. And skill matters a bit more: if you're a complete noob warlock or hunter, a skilled player of a different class has a chance against you. And the rogues that are really unfun to play against are the pro players. I pwn noob rogues on my priest when I spec shadow.

Also, 39 3v3 arenas are the best. So fun.
    Edited: September 26, 2020 Reason: typo

2. Could we get an option on Icecrown to obtain Lucky Fishing Hat and AGM trinket via honor, coins or points. Its funny its easier to get SM than a twink item on this server. Lets be honest who wants to fish for 100+ hours or camp the arena in SV. Its a QOL change thats not game breaking and a lot of people would appreciate it.

3. Could we get an option on Icecrown to obtain Lucky Fishing Hat and AGM trinket via honor, coins or points. Its funny its easier to get SM than a twink item on this server. Lets be honest who wants to fish for 100+ hours or camp the arena in SV. Its a QOL change thats not game breaking and a lot of people would appreciate it.
    Just to play devil's advocate here, I wouldn't be surprised if a big draw for 19s is the fact that the LFH and AGM can't be obtained just by buying them. Means it's a true vanity item, indicates you put in the time (the hellish amount of time) to get it. The analog for 39s is probably Tidal Charm.

Actually, on that note, it'd be nice if certain level constraints could be lifted for the sake of achievements, etc. Probably more trouble than it's worth, but I know that if I could legitimately chase certain titles on my favorite 39, I'd sink hours into it. A friend and I did that back on Molten. Managed to get a couple of good ones before Moltdown.

4. Would it be possible to add Iron Counterweight to the available enchants for 19s on blackrock?

5. Would it be possible to add Iron Counterweight to the available enchants for 19s on blackrock?

Already added, but in a weird way. You need to make new twink, level Blacksmithing on him and then you can make Iron Counterweight (and send to another twink). It's the same with sharpening stones (+4) to weapons.

6. Some suggestions, Fish Feast(which apparently has already been patched on other servers) should not be usable by 19 twinks as this ruins cross server and also forces people to use multiple accounts while queueing bg to get their twink fully buffed. Not sure what is warmanes official standing with the fish feast as people said that on forums its been told to be 48h ban but ingame people say that in tickets gm's say fish feast wont be changed and is not subject to punishment. What way back killed 19 twinking on old molten was the abundance of hunters and it simply ruining the community where every game had 16 hunters, i dont know if its possible to add some limitation to have like 2-3 per team at most to balance the games a bit and make people play variety of classes. The "wsg" rings, advisor's ring & lorekeeper's ring are bugged where it de-equips them after a bg and they are not equippable in dalaran, only inside bg and this is mainly just frustrating to deal with as you constantly have to loot either from mailbox and equip it again after you enter a bg.

7. Please Lower price of Lucky fishing hat and Arena grand Master Been grinding for it Days And Days from start of day to end of day unless you win every single battleground its Way to No life grindy.... please lower prices..

8. Lower price of Lucky fishing hat and Arena grand master WAY WAY to expensive!!!

9. Lucky fishing hat to expensive And So is Arena grand master... All the other gear is Perfectly balanced and Reasonoble however

10. Does anyone know is there any discord server for twinks?

11. Does anyone know is there any discord server for twinks?
    For all twinks? Dunno, but there is for 70-79 if you are interested: https://discord.gg/W8yXFr

12. Mostly a horde Red Death fan club, but you can find some alliance there too. Feel free to shift that balance.

13. I personally think that the best thing that could be implemented in blackrock for the twinks would be crossfaction, because wsg is dying, because all the players are switching to the faction that is stronger and it is becoming boring and not fun to wait 15-20 min waiting for a boring bg with players from the opposite faction afk.
    crossfaction would be fun to enter with random faction and it would be more balanced,
    (after all it's a realm pvp)

14. Hello,

As some as you might have noticed, we have some surprises in store for our twinking community.

Read more here:
    https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Please provide feedback in this thread.
    Hi, is there a possibility to enable 70-79 on blackrock aswell?

We would like to try twinks on blackock too,

so i can slay the barbarians 79s from icecrown.

First ... 4567 Last