1. I personally think that the best thing that could be implemented in blackrock for the twinks would be crossfaction, because wsg is dying, because all the players are switching to the faction that is stronger and it is becoming boring and not fun to wait 15-20 min waiting for a boring bg with players from the opposite faction afk.
    crossfaction would be fun to enter with random faction and it would be more balanced,
    (after all it's a realm pvp)
    They have the mercenary option for 80 bgs. They could make it to every other level too, I think.

2. I believe it is "technically" enabled already. However, iirc, a minimum population is required in queues for the mercenary mode to activate. Imo, Warmane should test out lowering this required amount to essentially 0 for lower lvl brackets.

3. I believe it is "technically" enabled already. However, iirc, a minimum population is required in queues for the mercenary mode to activate. Imo, Warmane should test out lowering this required amount to essentially 0 for lower lvl brackets.
    Its not enabled.

4. If that was actually the case then 39s would have had merc players same when 19s was in the gutter and no one queued..

5. If that was actually the case then 39s would have had merc players same when 19s was in the gutter and no one queued..
    Hence why I said it was "technically" enabled even though it is not showing any impact in lower level brackets. According the GM Malaco, it is enabled but the conditions are not being met since the conditions were written for 80 brackets. I stand by my request to have these thresholds lowered so that lower brackets can enjoy the mercenary fun without the need for 80 lvls of pvp population.

6. I notice that there is currently no way for a new twink to make Heavy Runecloth Bandages. You've made it possible for twinks to exceed 225 skill to allow for this, but no creature on Twink Island currently drops anything besides Runecloth so it is impossible to get the Mageweave required to get there. I've seen some twinks making Heavy Runecloth Bandages but when I ask them how they leveled First Aid, they said they used to get the materials from winning BGs which doesn't happen anymore. Could this be fixed soon? It puts newer twinks at a serious disadvantage.

Healing Potions are also an issue. They aren't available for purchase with honor which I feel would be reasonable, but the materials also aren't farmable on Twink Island - or at least I haven't seen any Briarthorn or Bruiseweed nodes anywhere. If they exist then they are heavily outnumbered by Peacebloom, Silverleaf and Earthroot which make farming the potions unreasonably difficult...

Also, I haven't seen the recipe for Swiftness Potion drop yet which is another key consumable that is not available from the Alchemy trainer.

If I'm wrong about any of these things then I welcome being corrected. I'm just a bit lost at the moment on my Blackrock twink and I feel like it would be much simpler to just go back to my Icecrown one.

7. I notice that there is currently no way for a new twink to make Heavy Runecloth Bandages. You've made it possible for twinks to exceed 225 skill to allow for this, but no creature on Twink Island currently drops anything besides Runecloth so it is impossible to get the Mageweave required to get there. I've seen some twinks making Heavy Runecloth Bandages but when I ask them how they leveled First Aid, they said they used to get the materials from winning BGs which doesn't happen anymore. Could this be fixed soon? It puts newer twinks at a serious disadvantage.

Healing Potions are also an issue. They aren't available for purchase with honor which I feel would be reasonable, but the materials also aren't farmable on Twink Island - or at least I haven't seen any Briarthorn or Bruiseweed nodes anywhere. If they exist then they are heavily outnumbered by Peacebloom, Silverleaf and Earthroot which make farming the potions unreasonably difficult...

Also, I haven't seen the recipe for Swiftness Potion drop yet which is another key consumable that is not available from the Alchemy trainer.

If I'm wrong about any of these things then I welcome being corrected. I'm just a bit lost at the moment on my Blackrock twink and I feel like it would be much simpler to just go back to my Icecrown one.
    Yes, I've also noticed there is no way to get the Mageweave Cloth required to get to Heavy Runecloth. This is a gaping hole in Blackrock twinking atm...

The Swiftness Potion recipe DOES drop from Humanoids on the island though. So do many other ones such as Lesser Agility and Giant Growth.

Farming the mats for them is problematic however. Twink Island seems to be the only place on Blackrock where you can farm low level herbs, and it has taken me 2+ hours to farm enough for a single stack each of Healing Potion and Swiftness Potion. On Icecrown and Lord you have levelers farming and selling low herbs on AH which puts twinks on this server at a massive advantage. They can pop Healing Pots like candy whereas a Blackrock twink has to carefully budget theirs because of the time-sink involved in farming.

It would be cool to see Potions/Bandages available for sale for honor on Blackrock so that twinks can simply spam BGs. Or alternatively, make the Humanoids drop Mageweave Cloth and reduce the spawn timer of herb/mining nodes. Eliminating nodes such as Peacebloom and Silverleaf might also be an option because these are not materials for any BiS Potions and its easy to get max Alchemy on an alt. Those herbs are literally useless.

8. Decided to make a Twink on Icecrown instead of Blackrock as there are a few items that are obviously not available on Blackrock, for example Beetle-clasp Bracers from the Alliance Blackfathom Deeps Quest, as well as many different types of consumables. That and I figured the experience of actually twinking would be more nostalgic there as well.

Aside from that my feedback would be more or less to make those bracers available and a way to make consumables more available but not so available to the point where theyre free if that makes any sense. Also Bloodthistle for your Blood Elf Twinks.

If you're twinking on Icecrown add me 19 Paladin named Bittorrent can Heal and Tank Dungeons as well.
    Working on multiple sets primarily Healing and Stam/Agi Flag Sets that I will be able to mix and match.
    Edited: October 16, 2020

9. Decided to make a Twink on Icecrown instead of Blackrock as there are a few items that are obviously not available on Blackrock, for example Beetle-clasp Bracers from the Alliance Blackfathom Deeps Quest, as well as many different types of consumables.
    Beetle-clasp are available from doing the quest for 5x WSG marks. You just have to be the right faction to obtain it (facton change on Blackrock is free).

10. Thanks for the information Felge, I wasn't quite sure how that worked, although I did have a Human on Blackrock and I am pretty sure I was the right faction they must have added that recently perhaps. I am still happy with my Icecrown Twink though, I'll see you in Warsong Gulch from time to time :D

11. I dont get the whole point for profession leveling.
    How the hell can I smelt other than copper bar ?

First ... 567