1. I played on some other pserver and you could queue for bgs and dungeons simulatenously there. So I think it's possible to do something similar here, but with arenas and bgs.
    Then its extremely likely that it will also affect the lvl 80s cause I honestly dont think you can limit it to a specific level without it affecting everyone else.

2. Do you have any experience with server developing or you just assume?

3. Do you have any experience with server developing or you just assume?
    And I assume you do?

4. And I assume you do?
    I'm not the one saying it's impossible, I'm just giving the idea. Let devs judge if either that's possioble or not.

5. I'm not the one saying it's impossible, I'm just giving the idea. Let devs judge if either that's possioble or not.
    Neither did I, but I dont think its possible to only make said change only affect a specific group without it affecting max levels aswell.
    Tho in my eyes its a harmless change that wont affect 80s at all.

6. We will look into this. Retail removed those vendors in 3.1 I believe. Frostmourne has had them available when it was Emulating patch 3.0. I will bring this up with the team.
    This is wrong. Retail WOTLK sold brutal for arena points in areas like Gadgetzan. It was possible during as far as 3.3 to purchase brutal s4 gear for arena points in WOTLK. I twinked at level 70 in WOTLK and have the Blizzard support tickets from those days to prove it!

Here is proof that these vendors existed from MMO Champion: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...vl-70-PVP-Gear

7. Took me like 24 hours of played time to gear up to BiS - apart from AGM and Lucky Fishing Hat - which will take like 2 weeks of intense grinding to get one item each. Not worth the grind for those items. To compare, it took me 2 weeks to get double AGM on Classic WoW

My suggestion is to balance the item cost out. Enchants should go back to honor imo and be more expensive since it's what defines a twink

I would like Blackrock twinking to be more grindy, but not for 3 items only while the rest are a piece of cake. Lots of people got BiS apart from AGM and fishing hat and then they quit. Me included since I consider the items to not be worth grinding for on a weekly basis

I also saw some comments about limiting classes. I don't think you should do that, the classes will even out when you open new twink brackets for Blackrock

8. I also saw some comments about limiting classes. I don't think you should do that, the classes will even out when you open new twink brackets for Blackrock
    https://imgur.com/uLC4FIB

Yeah no, hunter restriction would benefit the bracket

9. Damnit, I thought I had finally quit WoW for good, then I made the mistake of looking in here just out of curiosity. Warmane, you have my attention again. /sigh

That said, I'm not interested in 19s. Let me know if/when you decide to take a look at 29s and up (especially 39s). Here are a few thoughts off the top of my head since I still remember all my experiences from playing here and in retail:

- Take a look at fixing the geometry in WSG to block people from getting into the more difficult-to-reach hiding spots. Some spots are fine, but the more obscure ones can just kill the fun for the 10 other players (and sometimes all 19) in a given game.
    - Not sure if someone already mentioned it, but LFH would be great as top reward for honor and/or arena points. AGM would normally be great too, but it depends on if you want to reward the most dedicated players with something to show off with, or simply more power. Many 19 twinks feel they can't play without an AGM, which is unfortunate.
    - The rule of thumb I've used on balance is: if people feel like they HAVE to have something, then there's a problem. In 19s the only time I didn't feel like I HAD to have swiftness pots or FAPs was if there was an agreement already to not use them. If you're mixing Blackrock with the other realms in bgs, you'll really need to look carefully at what consumables are available on Blackrock, and what it takes to get them. At the very least, swiftness and FAPs would need to cost (significant) honor, or you've just crippled twinking on the regular realms, at least in bgs.
    - There's an interesting opportunity in twinking to approach balance completely differently from how it's approached at max level, especially on Blackrock: instead of changing the abilities of the classes in a bracket, change the itemization. For example, too many hunters? Try removing/replacing the best ranged weapons with weaker ones and see if that helps.
    - In general, one of the understated and less-understood appeals of twinking (at least pre-70) is itemization. Do not attempt to standardize itemization. You'll cause more harm than good.

I can see a lot of interesting opportunities here in the long run if the twinking community turns out to be big enough to make it worth putting more time into this. I'm going to keep tabs on this and if things go well maybe I'll show up for 29s and 39s.

10. Im glad to see a Private server trying to get the twinking community BACK UP! personally 39 twinks are more fun and still very simple! I see a few ppl on this thread complaining about how class stacking is a problem with the lvl 19 bracket. However, with 39 twinks i can see it being less of a problem because there are more Viable classes in this bracket. such as shamans, pallys, locks, druids, sp, ETC. No MORE WORRIES of hunters or rogues being 80% of the BG population. If 39 twinking ever becomes a thing for blackrock im def gonna play!

11. Im glad to see a Private server trying to get the twinking community BACK UP! personally 39 twinks are more fun and still very simple! I see a few ppl on this thread complaining about how class stacking is a problem with the lvl 19 bracket. However, with 39 twinks i can see it being less of a problem because there are more Viable classes in this bracket. such as shamans, pallys, locks, druids, sp, ETC. No MORE WORRIES of hunters or rogues being 80% of the BG population. If 39 twinking ever becomes a thing for blackrock im def gonna play!
    Are you seriously pretending that 39s dont have issues?
    The bracket is crawling with hunts and rogues and the occasional lock who does nothing but spam drain life and ends up with most dmg in the bg.

12. sup

Are you seriously pretending that 39s dont have issues?
    The bracket is crawling with hunts and rogues and the occasional lock who does nothing but spam drain life and ends up with most dmg in the bg.
    Yeah... no body is pretending and nobody said 39 bracket doesn't have any issues. Every bracket has there fair share of issues, it's WOW for crying out loud. when I used to play 39 twinks I saw every class in BG's. you obviously had a different experienced then I did! and i feel sorry for you that all a lock had to do is drain life and do more dmg then you haha!

13. Yeah... no body is pretending and nobody said 39 bracket doesn't have any issues. Every bracket has there fair share of issues, it's WOW for crying out loud. when I used to play 39 twinks I saw every class in BG's. you obviously had a different experienced then I did! and i feel sorry for you that all a lock had to do is drain life and do more dmg then you haha!
    Well I played healer, but warlock litterly requires close to zero skill and zero effort to be top damage in this bracket similar to hunters just that hunters will die if you touch them warlocks just laugh at you and drain life.
    Tho with that said I believe strongly that 39s is the most "balanced" bracket out there with a very active community who genuinely care about the quality of the game.

14. Try removing/replacing the best ranged weapons with weaker ones and see if that helps.
    awesome idea tbh, warmane staff pls take notes

15. This is wrong. Retail WOTLK sold brutal for arena points in areas like Gadgetzan. It was possible during as far as 3.3 to purchase brutal s4 gear for arena points in WOTLK. I twinked at level 70 in WOTLK and have the Blizzard support tickets from those days to prove it!

Here is proof that these vendors existed from MMO Champion: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...vl-70-PVP-Gear
    The same happened with the 70 vendors in Stormwind / Orgrimmar for honor points. The vendors shouldnt be selling arena season 1, this has been modified, originally they sold S4 off parts (Guardian pieces) by honor points, but Warmane hosts customized those vendors so they wouldn't sell that anymore. Vengefull gladiator set should be available in Tanaris like it originally was in the patch... In Shattrath and Nagrand were brutal gladiators vendors too for arena points...

I'll never understand why they made those changes for bad, bcs there was no good in it. Anyone can check a Trinity Core Emulator of 3.3.5a and see that the vendors are there...
    Edited: September 22, 2020

First ... 34567 Last