1. Make separate BG ladder for 70 twinking

Hii,

Can we have separate ladder for 70? Most of the 70 twinks and general 70s community dont like being paired with 79 twinks, problem is we are limited to class choosing (ie: 70 casters sucks vs 79 due to miss/hit issue)

2. Write this in Suggestions & Changes. Doubt any dev will read this here.

3. This.. its so funny. "I criple my self and demand help" LoL

4. So you want to put 71s in with uber-geared 80s?

I can't imagine the 70-79 bracket is so active that you need to hamstring it even more.

5. I personally think that warmane did some changes in favor of twinks those last weeks and honestly in my opinion all thats left is to separate 70 bgs from those on 79. So i totally agree with you,i say we make one solid thread and erybody upvote for it. Like thats the only thing left to do for 70,60 community to be happy.

6. So you want to put 71s in with uber-geared 80s?

I can't imagine the 70-79 bracket is so active that you need to hamstring it even more.
    I think he is suggesting what already exist in retail. 70-74 and 75-79 brackets. And I agree with you, theres not enough players to do it without getting into 40 minutes queue.

7. same thing make for 60-69 and yes totaly go for 70-79 AND BRING BACK NAXXMAS raid for lv 60