1. does this mean that on icecrown we will have 70-79 arenas? Like 70s fighting vs 79s in rated arenas?
    No, 70 and 79 have separated arenas.

2. Will the armory be updated to seperately list these arena bracket when browsing?

3. Hi, will there be a pve aspects? :)))

4. Hi, will there be a pve aspects? :)))
    What pve ascpects do you expect?

5. Sounds good, are you going to fix the S4 vendors too?

6. We have opened up the beta on Blackrock. You can find the Twink NPC's in the middle of Dalaran Sewers.

7. I think its Fair Price for Venders / enchants gear etc and well balanced But with that being said I more so have issue with Lucky fishing hat and Arena grand master Even tho it is quite grindy on blackrock. is it possible it will come to The store on Icecrown / Lorderon for coins or points especially considering that currently on icecrown it cant even be farmed with fishing tournament not working for over 3 weeks + so impossible to even farm Lucky fishing hat on Icecrown.

8. I think its Fair Price for Venders / enchants gear etc and well balanced But with that being said I more so have issue with Lucky fishing hat and Arena grand master Even tho it is quite grindy on blackrock. is it possible it will come to The store on Icecrown / Lorderon for coins or points especially considering that currently on icecrown it cant even be farmed with fishing tournament not working for over 3 weeks + so impossible to even farm Lucky fishing hat on Icecrown.
    Fishing tournament is working

9. I beg you add s4 gear for 70-79 twinks

10. I think its Fair Price for Venders / enchants gear etc and well balanced But with that being said I more so have issue with Lucky fishing hat and Arena grand master Even tho it is quite grindy on blackrock. is it possible it will come to The store on Icecrown / Lorderon for coins or points especially considering that currently on icecrown it cant even be farmed with fishing tournament not working for over 3 weeks + so impossible to even farm Lucky fishing hat on Icecrown.
    Its impossible to get AGM on Icecrown too cuz of you & all of your mates Plagueshadow :')

11. I'm glad that Warmane is exploring new brackets for arenas. My thoughts and concerns:

- Will there be solo queue?
    - Level 29, 39, 49, 59, 69 brackets may be more interesting or at least worth exploring as I fear that 19 may be far too simple and unbalanced. Perhaps a rotating season will keep players interested in coming back
    - please don't force arena players to farm battlegrounds. This always just leads to bots, afkers, and people like Marm instantly quitting after seeing that they must farm BGs. Hopefully we can get gear through arenas, even if it's slower.

Will the armory be updated to seperately list these arena bracket when browsing?
    I'm also very concerned about this. It feels as though arena ladder on the armory is too often left on the back burner (frostmourne being merged with other servers, etc). Hopefully we're able to see a ladder for twink arenas.

Thanks
    Edited: September 3, 2020

12. Is there by any possibility that ''Random Battleground'' will be implented in the 70-79 bracket? And yeah, it would take out the 70s possibility to queue it, so 71-79. It would benefit the bracket in certain ways. Or is it counted as non-blizzlike?
    Edited: September 4, 2020

13. Honor prices for gear or honor earned needs adjusting. As in lower the cost or up the amount earned.

Starter gear needs major rethinking.
    As in complete overhaul.

Make lvl 80 buffs void @ 19.

Honor cost for AGM, LFH & PvP trinket needs major toning down.

Bandages, Rumsey Rum & Minor Speed enchant for boots, should be free.

Enchant prices nerfed by 50% across the board.

Marks of WSG cut the price by like 90%

Being able to chose affixes for boe/satchel loot.

With these changes, you'd have a winning twink pserver imo.
    Edited: September 4, 2020

14. MY thoughts on the server

I don't want to be spoon fed where it is easy to get all Bis gear, I like the grind to get the best gear BUT u need to be able to compete in PVP and not get one shot, and also you just ban coming in to Bgs with buffs as huntards are coming stacked atm!

great work and ideas so far though! with this only being a beta we know changes will come! this really could be something amazing wants the tweaks are made

15. We have some pending fixes

- Quests will now be completeable with "Twink tokens", Currently same price as the WSG token
    - We're introducing the RDF satchels. WSG wins will reward you with a WSG token and you can buy the satchels from those.
    - Fixed Engineering so you can skill above 75
    - Adding more starter gear with green items between lvl 10 and 15

We will look over honor prices.
    Sadly we are limited to the existing prices that the server offers us.
    So sadly there's no options between 12 honor and 100 honor.
    Maybe use those WSG tokens could be an option for example enchants.

Lastly we will also investigate the possibilities around arena rewards.

Keep the feedback coming!

First 1234 ... Last