1. Coins missing HELP

Good morning, today I bought coins for 600 euros, the payment was made but I did not receive coins for my account .. Please help as soon as possible.

2. "Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for coins to be granted to your account" Is right there next to the donation button. Did you donate recently or earlier in the day?
    You might also want to check this thread out: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=425576
    It's possible paymentwall blocked the payment so you need to confirm your identity to them.

3. Almost an hour from purchase, maybe even over an hour

4. Almost an hour from purchase, maybe even over an hour
    Wait a bit more, if it doesn't arrive for a day (and if you didn't receive a request to confirm your identity) send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain your issue to them and see what they tell you. Reply usually takes up to a week.

5. Nothing came to me or popped up anywhere to confirm my identity when buying, but what I have to confirm on the e-mail about making the payment. Once when I was buying coins it was immediate, what is happening now? Any quick support for GMs?

6. GMs deal with in-game issues, they have no control or power over donations.
    Coins get credited automatically once Paymentwall sends us confirmation that someone donated, and sometimes that can take a while to happen, especially with certain donation methods. Still, if in a few hours nothing happens, contact our Support like Thorbjorn suggested, they can try to find out if there was some trouble or if it's just delayed.

7. The next hour is flying and there are no coins, what is the chance that when I write an email, they will answer me?

8. Today I wrote an email to the support mentioned above in the topic, I hope some steps will be taken. I am a bit sad because the coins that I bought I wanted to spend on the character market to buy my dream character, but the lime has already disappeared ...

9. An old guild mate of mine waited 2 days for his coins, but it was due to his bank having problems.
    Since you donated such a large ammount I would think this could be the case here aswell.

10. An old guild mate of mine waited 2 days for his coins, but it was due to his bank having problems.
    Since you donated such a large ammount I would think this could be the case here aswell.
    A little pointless, but very possible, although recently, when I bought a similar amount of coins, they appeared immediately (after confirming the e-mail about the purchase) ..
    Mail for support and so written, all that's left to do is wait and not worry so that nobody can buy the potaci they are waiting for.