1. possible report mugging?

i saw 1 alliance and 1 horde player named Sagafran in the lorderon server, working together walking around asking people for all there gold in exchange for not corpse camping them after they kill them. is it against the rules of this server (only asking cause im having a hard time finding the server runes my apologies). kinda sucks to have 2 high levels going around stealing new players hard earned money from both factions and in some cases ruin there experience trying out this server

2. Nah, it's not bannable. Ask someone on global to kill them.

3. A weird way to earn gold, but whatever floats their boat.

@ OP - Since all of Warmane servers are based on PvP, you will see all kinds of player-player interaction there. Faction coalition isn't bannable. If you want to bribe a ganker, so that he doesn't bother you while leveling, you could do that. If you want to pay gold to another member of your faction for bodyguard services, you could do that as well. If you don't want to do either of those things, then you don't have to. Personally I don't think it's necessary, since your leveling experience won't be affected too much, if you choose the conventional way.

About 3-4 months ago, I leveled a feral druid on Lordearon and I didn't stumble upon that many gankers. I'm aware, that being in stealth form saved me from potential pvp-ers, but the players from the opposite faction were mostly neutral, because they cared about leveling their toons quickly.

If someone is bothering you, while you are leveling, you could do the following:
    - ask for assistance in /global chat (like Thorbjorn said);
    - join rdf;
    - change the zone;
    - go afk and do sth irl (or watch a video on youtube, idc);
    - do something on another toon.

Small note: Normally, you should avoid highly contested zones like STV, Tanaris, Hilsbrad Foothils, Hellfire Peninsula, Borean Tundra and Sholazar Basin, because that's where gankers usually go. However, back when I was leveling my toon, I became a bit inpatient and I decided to go to some of those zones and level up faster (those being Tanaris, HF and HP) and tbh things were ok. I was shocked how peaceful they were in comparison to Icecrown. Also, while I was leveling, I gathered a bunch of ****, which I sold on the ah. When I reached lvl 20, 40, 60 and 78, I had enough gold to buy the respective flying skill (including 280%). That could also prevent you from dealing with gankers.
    Edited: August 30, 2020