1. stranglethorn vale is full of hacker

Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can find a definitive solution to these hackers who surround freely in this area making the gaming experience bad because they telepot you in distant areas or underwater or below in text or you they fly through the air with the risk of being considered a hacker and being banned. The screen system does not work because these people immediately after recreating a new character and the situation remains unchanged ....

2. Hello everyone, I would like to know if you can find a definitive solution to these hackers who surround freely in this area making the gaming experience bad because they telepot you in distant areas or underwater or below in text or you they fly through the air with the risk of being considered a hacker and being banned. The screen system does not work because these people immediately after recreating a new character and the situation remains unchanged ....
    That happen to me, a DK keeps using Death Grip and put character out of map falling or in the air, and people think that you are hacker but we dont have fault

3. That happen to me, a DK keeps using Death Grip and put character out of map falling or in the air, and people think that you are hacker but we dont have fault
    The hackers who are in this area are recognized by the fact that they have the strange names like Qwreyweywo or Jewttefadsa, and they are always dk who seizes you from text making you fall and die or priests who use mindcontrol to teleport you to remote areas and are always the same even if they are banned after a while they come back with new char always doing these things .... and the desire to play goes down.
    Edited: August 30, 2020