1. bla bla bla go play retail or stop crying.

2. bla bla bla go play retail or stop crying.
    I didn't know that explaining the problem with something is the same thing as crying. Thanks for the enlightening comment.

3. If you want objectives based battlegrounds you should try 79 twinking. People there actually care for bg score and which team wins.

4. If you want objectives based battlegrounds you should try 79 twinking. People there actually care for bg score and which team wins.
    Didn't know that! What's the size of that community? I've seen a few around.

5. I didn't know that explaining the problem with something is the same thing as crying. Thanks for the enlightening comment.
    You are talking about a so called problem that only exists here and there for players who do not premade.
    Not to mention that you are talking like this isnt going on in retail aswell, only reason why this is noticeable here is due to the playerbase being lower then retail.
    What did we do in retail cata? 40 man av HK farming premades in av.
    What did we do in retail mop? 40 man av HK farming premades in av
    What did we do in retail wod? 40 man av Hk farming premades in av

And let's not talk about premade wsg groups in classic.

Why waste time doing objectives when you can dominate the other team trough superior firepower. GvG and premades are 100% about which guild can beat the other guild in a pure pvp fight and has nothing to do with battleground objectives.

Yes I would consider this video to be you crying about the state of premades.
    And if you havent notice rated bgs in retail is won by whichever team is able to beat the other team in actual pvp and then go ahead to do objectives.
    Regardless if its a domination or flag based map you have 1-3 players running around doing "objectives" while the rest of the team is actually fighting the other team and having designated people react accordingly.

6. Didn't know that! What's the size of that community? I've seen a few around.
    Quite large. You can get bg pops at any hour and frequently there are few bgs going on at the same time. Not to mention that the population will probably increase in the near future - warmane introduced rated arenas for all the twink brackets.

Edit:

An example of how 79 bgs premade vs premade look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-93GsjtlE
    As you can see there is much more tactic involved than just zerg and camp. Alliance team won 2:1 despite horde having 4 top dps and much better stats overall.
    Edited: August 30, 2020

7. Quite large. You can get bg pops at any hour and frequently there are few bgs going on at the same time. Not to mention that the population will probably increase in the near future - warmane introduced rated arenas for all the twink brackets.

Edit:

An example of how 79 bgs premade vs premade look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-93GsjtlE
    As you can see there is much more tactic involved than just zerg and camp. Alliance team won 2:1 despite horde having 4 top dps and much better stats overall.
    Thats just a normal wsg where neither team has a real advantage over the other one that pushes them towards the other GY.
    What that video showcases is not exlusive to any bracket.

8. Thats just a normal wsg where neither team has a real advantage over the other one that pushes them towards the other GY.
    And that's because twinks got equal gear, so when there is premade vs premade games u can't count on winning by "dominating with superior firepower". And because of that, you have to pay attention to objectives.

9. And that's because twinks got equal gear, so when there is premade vs premade games u can't count on winning by "dominating with superior firepower". And because of that, you have to pay attention to objectives.
    You misunderstod what I ment with that phrase.
    You can very easily dominate the other team even with equal gear if your premade is better then the other team/premade
    in gvg situations everyone is going to more or less play with bis or near bis gear and by then it all comes down to which one is better and thats done by pushing the other team back to their graveyard. Now if you actually care about objectives you would have a druid split from the group on either far left or right of the map and go for the flag. (Im using wsg here as its the only bg that I consider competitive)
    Now assuming the other team does the exact same thing you are still fighting on equal grounds and it will come down to which guild and premade is superior to the other. It does not have to do with gear.

Now if the other team is undergeared, not premading or whatever else it might be then thats on them and not us. Why should we show them mercy and let them run around freely around the map when we can control them in their graveyard and farm them?

10. 79 is great bracket atm, bgs are amazing and now we also have brutal gear available, since they implement rated arenas! So cmon and make your twink today!

11. You misunderstod what I ment with that phrase.
    You can very easily dominate the other team even with equal gear if your premade is better then the other team/premade
    in gvg situations everyone is going to more or less play with bis or near bis gear and by then it all comes down to which one is better and thats done by pushing the other team back to their graveyard. Now if you actually care about objectives you would have a druid split from the group on either far left or right of the map and go for the flag. (Im using wsg here as its the only bg that I consider competitive)
    Now assuming the other team does the exact same thing you are still fighting on equal grounds and it will come down to which guild and premade is superior to the other. It does not have to do with gear.

Now if the other team is undergeared, not premading or whatever else it might be then thats on them and not us. Why should we show them mercy and let them run around freely around the map when we can control them in their graveyard and farm them?
    I think you still don't understand what I am trying to say. On 80s bgs are pure hk farming competition, nobody even tries to do anything else than to fight back when they are getting pushed. On 79 we came up with many tactics what to do when a situation like that happens.

Also, I'm not trying to say that 79 players are superior to 80s. What I'm trying to say that they care for the bg outcome and that is their number one priority (at least for people I play with). While most of the 80 lvl players care for their damage done/hk/kills or whatever just to pump their egos.

I say this from a perspective of both 80 and 79 bg player and belive me, there is a difference.
    Edited: August 31, 2020

12. To quote a fiend

"It's not rewarding for premades to do objectives run if they're in a battleground that is not Call to Arms
    And premades that cannot do both objectives and kills are usually small ones like party groups, unless you get to find full premades that cannot win battlegrounds but that's generally not the major pvp guilds"

13. To quote a fiend

"It's not rewarding for premades to do objectives run if they're in a battleground that is not Call to Arms
    And premades that cannot do both objectives and kills are usually small ones like party groups, unless you get to find full premades that cannot win battlegrounds but that's generally not the major pvp guilds"
    Yeah and that's exactly the point of this conversation. OP wants to play objectives, on 79 we play objectives. Simple as that.

12 Last