1. Frostwolf has never been "populated"

2. i've lvled 4 80s and have 3 toons lvl 60 to 72 and i'm from usa but i play during the day . ive seen a lot of alli toons and had help n grouped with some so it may depend on the time of day ur playing. I also avoid strangle thorn vale ,lakeshire, and arthi highlands and a few other horde infested places lvling in vanella content . I really dont have any probloms in bc except for hellfire peninsula , i move thru ther as fast as i can and go to zanger marsh till i can go to nether storm till lvl 68. then i head to northrend thers a few hordies always in borean tundra but i really dont have any probloms in northrend . One thing id do is get flying as fast as u can and you'll avoid hordies . If its your first toon buy tome of cold weather flying from the shop i think its 10 coins which you want to donate 10 dollars to avoid server que ,and youll have your coins. one other thing if ur getting camped hearth or use unstuck like previouslly mentioned and que for some dungins

3. Frostwolf has never been "populated"
    Maybe he was referring the molten x3 realm.

4. Some ppl wonder if Australia exist so somehow your post does not surpise me.
    PROVE TO ME iT DOES

5. i read in some forum people get ganled and when they level up they gank and that it's endless circle and be cool and all that buuut way i see it when i get lvl 80 i'm gonna be farmin hords asses 24/7. i dont need to be all goodie shoes guy i will have my revange, i know it will harm others cuz i'm sowing same hatred and anger but i dont give a s***. at least my heart will feel better.

6. i read in some forum people get ganled and when they level up they gank and that it's endless circle and be cool and all that buuut way i see it when i get lvl 80 i'm gonna be farmin hords asses 24/7. i dont need to be all goodie shoes guy i will have my revange, i know it will harm others cuz i'm sowing same hatred and anger but i dont give a s***. at least my heart will feel better.
    THE ENDLESS CYCLE OF HATRED AND WAR! Keep up the good work man. We gank them lowbies so when they level up they gank our lowbies, so when our lowbies level up gank their lowbies.

7. We must all remember this game is based on racism and hate.

AND WE LOVE IT

8. Gotta be honest though. Both horde and alliance has competetive PvP guilds. Some better than others. But both factions have a heavy PvP focused fanbase. Getting ganked is almost second nature. Find areas that are less populated by the other faction. No need to complain.
    We have, on average, about 12000 people online. Half of them(if not more) are alliance, due to alliance racials(human) being extremely strong in the pvp scenario, they'll bound to be there. If you haven't seen anything but horde players, you've been playing with your eyes closed.

First 12