1. Do alliance players exist on Icecrown?

Hello I've just got a simple question, recently I made a draenei shaman, leveling it was not fun because in a lot of zones I was getting farmed by horde players. Well, somehow I got to level 55 and made a human death knight, now Im questing in Northrend, a place where I thought a healthy balance between 2 factions exists... but it does not! EVERYWHERE I GO I get ganked by groups of horde players. And I mean it, everywhere. Only once have I seen a level 80 human warrior desperately trying to fight off a horde group, but failing miserably (obviously). My question is, why do alliance players not exist on this server? Just to be clear, Im not complaining about PvP, I know its part of the game

2. Well you are an alliance DK and you saw a Warrior so yes they exist

3. I'm leveling my 20th something character now and I se Alliance everywhere, you must just be really unlucky mate.

4. My question is, why do alliance players not exist on this server?
    Have you checked your nearest Horde settlements? Usually I see Alliance there.

5. Just visit tanaris, its constantly under attack, alliiance spend countless hours griefing low level horde players.

6. it's the good old murphy's law - if You are leveling alliance char, everyone You meet is horde. If You are leveling horde char, everyone You meet is aliance. 1-60 zones arent bad. Get FM for outland and north and its easy.

7. No we don't we are a mirage, except for the 20-40 online i see on daily basis in my guild :D

I'm leveling my 20th something character now and I se Alliance everywhere, you must just be really unlucky mate.
    AS it should be, My statistic while getting to 80 level was - 1 HK and around 150 deaths from other players (Horde campers). Eye for an Eye is what i demand from my fellow alliance gankers :)

8. Nah we are in hibernation, some say we are hiding up in Wintersprings.

9. Some ppl wonder if Australia exist so somehow your post does not surpise me.

10. Just visit tanaris, its constantly under attack, alliiance spend countless hours griefing low level horde players.
    I think thats because a lot of alliance players are pvp bis geared and bored until bg/arena starts. so what they do during their time waiting? yeah, ganking. and killing every leveling horde with their guild. best thing would be to prevent tanaris. but new players maybe dont know that. i would rather go level somewhere else which takes me a longer time to get to a higher level than getting ganked over and over.

11. it's the good old murphy's law - if You are leveling alliance char, everyone You meet is horde. If You are leveling horde char, everyone You meet is aliance. 1-60 zones arent bad. Get FM for outland and north and its easy.
    Well I've played horde before, on Frostwolf, and it was a pleasant experience. I dont recall much ganking, low level farming etc.

12. Well I've played horde before, on Frostwolf, and it was a pleasant experience. I dont recall much ganking, low level farming etc.
    Frostwolf is a completely different environment.

13. Well I've played horde before, on Frostwolf, and it was a pleasant experience. I dont recall much ganking, low level farming etc.
    You can't compare a 400 avg pop serv to a 12k+ one.

14. You can't compare a 400 avg pop serv to a 12k+ one.
    Years ago when it was more popular

12 Last