1. Stuck in Que?

I have recently begun playing on Icecrown (and Warmane for that fact) and I have understood over the past few days that I am in que for a minute or so but HOLY CRAP. Stuck in que position 305? I have run private servers for other games as well as played on a fair few WOW P-servers and I have never seen this. You guys know this is the most popular server so why not increase capacity or something. I would even be willing to do a server transfer if a mirrored server were made. This is crazy.

2. I recommend one time donation to skip queue. With at least $10 donation you also get access to trade (gold/items to coin etc. or vice versa).

The thing with the queue is that, while you are stuck on slow lane, there are premium members, who are driving freely to their destination. Naturally the destination is/gets full, and any slow lane people have to wait for free spots. This takes time as the destination is in over capacity, and parking spaces are limited.

What comes to server capacity, it's already stretching the limits it can do. The 12K population cap is already double the amount what it used to be in retail WotLK. There are already several performance setbacks what comes to having 12K population. Pushing it higher is possible, but you don't want to play on a server that's unplayable due to latency, massive overpop, and empty cities as character loading distance/amount gets reduced to minimum.