1. World PVP.

Hey,

I'm just wondering, is World PVP a 'real' thing on Lordaeron? How active are people in this kind of PVP content?

2. Pretty active! Since its way way way less opponents with bis gear compared to BG's and arenas !!

To me its pretty much always my go to PvP since it feels more "blizzlike" and balanced without the element of most players has smourne and bis gear.

It's also pretty fun to 1vX a bunch of bad players in PvE gear and spec ;)

Long live the realm of Lordaeron!<3
    Edited: September 1, 2020

3. Dead as hell. Mostly just low lvl ganking and sub 1.5k newbs who missclicked realm fighting each other.

4. If by wpvp you mean occasional 10v3 corpse camping session and with relentless furious geared people. It is indeed very active :D

5. just low lvl ganking
    which turns into
    10v3 corpse camping session
    should the side that gets ganked at low levels decide to fight back.
    I have to add that the gankers and the 10 people in the 10v3 are on the same faction.

It always ends up as
    lvl 80 vs lvl 20 --> lvl 80 vs lvl 80 --> 10 lvl 80s vs 1 lvl 80 ---> 10 lvl 80s vs 0 lvl 80 --> 10 lvl 80s go and talk **** on opposing teams global chat

6. tbh, if you are careful, you can level in places like tanaris or STV perfectly fine.
    Just pay attention to your surroundings. The Spy addon really helps

7. WorldPVP in most cases is few ****s grouping up on 1 player and running away when his friends come.
    Or grossly overegeared **** ganking a newbie.
    PVP in WG can sometimes be good but 9/10 its people trying to do quests.