1. Any chance of having a once-a-month weekend-only ICC Buff / Or something else?

Would greatly boost players' morale and Low/Middle-Tier Casual guilds with people that are working on most of the days and have no time for 4-5 hours of ICC runs; Maybe once in a month? Maybe some promotional event? Like I know probably many people will flame me for this and I know it is purposely improved and I greatly enjoy the journey to getting the reward and the item that feels like an accomplishment, but sometimes 4-5 hours for a ICC25 is really destroying me mentally xD Like .... Would love a realm-wide referendum about this...I mean ....

P.S. Yeah, you can say that Im a casual. My cleans are 8/12 in ICC25 and 12/12 in ICC10. nothing special. please dont judge

2. You have Icecrown for that... They already do a huge realm-wide boost of EoF at xmas here in Lordaeron.

3. I m new here (kinda started maybe 4 months ago). What is the Christmas event are your talking about ?

4. I m new here (kinda started maybe 4 months ago). What is the Christmas event are your talking about ?
    Is an event during which people can farm EOF very easily if they spam it for a few days. Some people got full t10 during it from scratch, that's the potential.