1. Properly Pulling the Lady Deathwhisper Mobs for ICC Rep Farm

Does anybody have tips or a guide to properly pull the Lady Deathwhisper mobs for additional rep while doing rep farm runs in ICC?

My main problem is I pull both mob groups, making it difficult for the entire raid to deal with them properly (case to case basis, but most people like fighting them separately). I understand how to pull them using Eye of Kilrogg by standing directly in front of the ice wall in Marrowgar's room.

Someone suggested using a circle of teleportation to move back into the raid immediately. I simply move the eye towards the mob nearest the stairs on the right side to get their aggro, and at that point the eye dies and I move back to the group near the entrance to Marrowgar.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or is there a better method to this? Appreciate any replies that come my way. Thank you!

2. Does anybody have tips or a guide to properly pull the Lady Deathwhisper mobs for additional rep while doing rep farm runs in ICC?

My main problem is I pull both mob groups, making it difficult for the entire raid to deal with them properly (case to case basis, but most people like fighting them separately). I understand how to pull them using Eye of Kilrogg by standing directly in front of the ice wall in Marrowgar's room.

Someone suggested using a circle of teleportation to move back into the raid immediately. I simply move the eye towards the mob nearest the stairs on the right side to get their aggro, and at that point the eye dies and I move back to the group near the entrance to Marrowgar.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or is there a better method to this? Appreciate any replies that come my way. Thank you!
    All I can say that you'd better be careful, because that sort of action may be banned for exploit. You may be peacefully farming reputation as you think, and if there's a rat in your party, he may pretty much record you doing that and send a report ticket. And you'll receive ban for 5-10 days. So better be careful with that.

3. I was totally unaware that this could be grounds for a ban. Thanks for the heads up! I've been in rep farms before where people openly did this which is why I though it was normal. I did ask everyone if the raid if they were cool with it before actually trying it.

4. Of course it's bannable. You can't walk past Marrowgar until you kill him.
    Using pets to pull LDW mobs is exploiting leading to more gold/BOEs and higher than expected reputation gain.