1. How is progression on server?

Hey all, I play on Frounsmourne, but thinking of starting here. Question is how is gear progression for new 80's? Since this is end-game server and FM just released Uld you can still get in Heroic Dungeons within 10-15 min as a DPS. How is it here? Dont want to be the only toon with 3500GS and no way to progress without begging a guild to gear me up.

Thanks..

2. Gearing is quite easy. Once You get 80, You should be ~2k gs. Buy an reputation&super cheap rare on ah = 2,5k. Some normal dungeons, maybe an item from rep or epic from AH = 3k. With 3k You can start Fos, Pos. With ~3,3k You can add rdf hc to this (as a dps, Id say its 10-15 min que). With fos pos and rdf hc You can go easly to 4k. Now You can do some fos pos hc, maybe buy few items for EoT, in no time You should be at ~5k. Now You gottta farm EoF, farm gold to buy an 264ilvl boe's (some are really cheap), I think You may look for an Toc Raids or progressing guild, where You can join ICC gearing run with 5-5,2k gs. Few runs and You are 6k. GG, now You can focus on getting BiS

3. You will have no problem up to the point where you want to pug ICC raids, 5k Gs is easily achieved.

4. up to 5k is easy
    5k-5.4k pretty easy
    5.4k - 5.8k IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER ENDURED IN MY LIFE NEVER DO IT WITH PUGS, GET A GUILD AT THAT POINT
    5.8k and above is ok with a decent guild and some luck

5. Personally, I think you'll reach 5.2K in no time. Then it gets slow till 5.5K - 5.8K. Any further is slow as well, but less annoying.

With few crafted 264's, few BoE 264's and rest 232-239 (some points spent on Ulduar gear), you'll reach that 5.2K - 5.3K area. What's troublesome there is trying your best to get into ToC 25, or even ****ty ICC10 alt runs. With the aforementioned gear, your next logical place to raid is ToC 25, where PUG leaders usually want 5.5K. ToC10HC is out of the question with 6K requirement (mUh mOuNt). There aren't many who are willing to take 5.3K geared anywhere.

Thank you all, who hoard that gearscore, but don't improve their own class knowledge at all. You cause this huge GS inflation when you deck out yourself with GS boosting items, and have no clue how your class works. This is where you see how your 6K GS character's DPS gets wrecked to oblivion by a measly 5.4K GS player with a set of working brains. So here we are, clearing 5.5K content with 5.8K requirement.