1. Why so many palas

Yo im in this server for 2 years and did all clasees and talents. But still i cant understand why so many palas i understand u can have heal,tank and dps but druids are the same but theres no nearly in half of them like palas.I have pala and tryed all casses and can say hpal (pve) is sh1t id rather inv druid or shaman as heal coz way better ,only judg of light is healing nicely, next is prot pala which is awesome nothing to say good aggro n everything and can heal almos as much as hpal with judg of light,third one ret pala i think hes medium (pve) he does nice dmg but not like spriest or warrior... n simylar.so my main question is why is there so much paladins everywhere i look only pala and few other classes am i missing smth or wut?

2. Because paladins are a simple class and don't require too big knowledge to perform decently.
    HPala is the main tank healer and irreplaceable.
    Prot pala is a must-have tank in every raid.
    Ret is decent all around.

3. well ur right hpal is good tank healer but i think druid,or shamy are way better coz hpala cant heal 5 of them at same time,bosses in icc do aoe dmg which doestroys pala to compare in druid,shamy,or hpriest.Prot pala i agree its good in every situation.Ret idk i would rather invite spriest or warrior and similar than ret pala,but i would have 1 ret pala in raid only bcz of buffs nothing else.And last ur right as ret pala i was having no problem with doing combo or 1 shot smth its way simple,same with prot pala holding aggro and dmg reduction.But hpal is so hard to heal that i cant understand why people play as hpal coz rsham,rdruid are way better. i think hpal should be last to inv as healer coz he cant even bubble like disc priest and dnt have good buffs in compare to others.

4. well ur right hpal is good tank healer but i think druid,or shamy are way better coz hpala cant heal 5 of them at same time,bosses in icc do aoe dmg which doestroys pala to compare in druid,shamy,or hpriest.Prot pala i agree its good in every situation.Ret idk i would rather invite spriest or warrior and similar than ret pala,but i would have 1 ret pala in raid only bcz of buffs nothing else.And last ur right as ret pala i was having no problem with doing combo or 1 shot smth its way simple,same with prot pala holding aggro and dmg reduction.But hpal is so hard to heal that i cant understand why people play as hpal coz rsham,rdruid are way better. i think hpal should be last to inv as healer coz he cant even bubble like disc priest and dnt have good buffs in compare to others.
    kek
    It's irrelevant that pala can't heal 5 of them when he's not meant to - bosses hit tanks, not 5 people on their back. Paladin has highest single target heals out of all other healers. Try having a druid heal the tank, see what happens.
    Best raid is a diverse one so there's always gonna be a spot for a paladin, even more so in ICC where you need DI.

5. true atleast 1 hpal is good. can heal both tanks nice.

6. It's the "newbie" class everybody picks. It's also great class to PvP and PvE with. Very beginner friendly, good survivability. Probably the best all around class, right after druids. I think Paladins are just a lot easier to learn.

Hpaladins are nice in PvP, pair it with an Arms Warrior and you wreck arenas. Even more so, if you're human.
    Holydins are also great in PvE. Big tank heals, nice CD's to help raid, also Judgment of Light heals all people damaging the boss/trash.

Retris are great in PvE and PvP, comes with support Hand of X spells, few other helpful CD's, and them DPS CD's.

Protadins are beginner friendly class/spec. They are sought out to tank any raid you come across, thanks to their survivability, CD's (yeah, paladin cooldowns are nice). Not to mention their compatibility with all other tank classes/specs.

Don't forget your blessings and auras.

Also Arthas...

7. ye but bout retri pala i ve never seen any ret dps in pve that is using some helpful spell like if tank needs help ofc he would use hand of sacrifice but i never saw that retri palas using helpful spells they are just like other dps concentrated on dpsing boss so i think its not very much worth to invite more than 1 or 2 ret in raid 25. sometimes i see almost half raid ret palas and 0 helpful spells casted during combat.Only pala tank is using helpful spells on himself or divine sacrifice to save raid if needed.
    Edited: September 2, 2020

8. PvE:
    Tank - considerated as best tank in WoTLK
    Heal - best tank's healer in WoTLK, no doubt
    Retri - very high dps with nice utility

Pvp:
    Retri - one of the best in the BG, on of the biggest bursts, nice survivalbility and utility, have few good comps in arena
    Heal - one of the best, almost unkillable by meele, very good for topping arenas

Perfect as human. Very noob-friendly. Easy to be quiet decent with this class.

And You are asking why Paladin is so popular?

9. There are several potential reasons I can see:

1. Nostalgia and Familiarity. Most people who play anything Warcraft would know of Paladins from their WC3 days. It's also a class that is well-known through other games such as DnD and stuff. Favorite franchise characters like Arthas, Uther were also Paladins. (yes, the Arthas fantasy is also a large reason as to why DKs are so popular as well).

2. Cool Concept. The concept of a Paladin is just cool when you look at it. You get to use Light spells and feel good and righteous while ALSO wearing plate armor and swinging away with badass weapons. It's kind of like getting both priest and warrior in one nice package.

3. Choice. Honestly, you can never go wrong with rolling Paladin as a new player. In WotLK, the class is pretty great and viable in all three roles and at either PvE/PvP, so you won't have any issues if you decide to switch roles or whatever.

4. Easy to learn, a lot of safety nets (Bubble-hearth anyone?)

In a sense, rather than asking "Why would you pick a Paladin?" it might be even more fitting to ask "Why WOULDN'T you pick a Paladin?" (the primary answer I can see is that 'there are already too many of them' which is fair, but nowhere near the pluses stated above).

10. In a sense, rather than asking "Why would you pick a Paladin?" it might be even more fitting to ask "Why WOULDN'T you pick a Paladin?" (the primary answer I can see is that 'there are already too many of them' which is fair, but nowhere near the pluses stated above).
    I'll bite.

Buffing takes mana, and dps/tank paladins are running low with int. So drink up and buff more.
    Buff sorting. Sometimes there's enough paladins for each paladin to buff 1 single blessing on raid. If you don't like to cast greater blessings of wisdom on some and might on few others, and some gets their 10 minute buffs.
    Hpaladin is the opposite, mana for days. So much mana. You need to sit and drink your tea for a minute before it's full.
    You burn so many candles while buffing, and if you're half competent paladin, you also bring Symbols of Divinity for Divine Interventions. That's a thing btw, paladins, learn to use it. Candles stacks to 100, light bless you, but Symbols of Divinity stacks to ... ಠ_ಠ ... 5!

A point that anovakm said. Paladins SHOULD be using their support CD's more often, and if you don't use them, guild raids aren't going to be a thing for you. PUG's won't care, guilds will.
    Retris' "rotation" is pretty much "follow CLCRet".

11. Paladin is the best class overall and can perform all roles. As someone up there said, why not a pala?

12. why not a pala coz as dps they do less dmg then most dps classes and as not needed too much.As tank its good op af but biggest irony is so many palas 0 tanks idk why is that but ok.

13. Paladin is the best class overall and can perform all roles. As someone up there said, why not a pala?
    hmm let's see

1) dps... kek
    2) tank who the hell play tank ???
    3) healer .... who the hell play healr ???
    4) cuteness ... druid are more cute srsly
    you can add the most boring pvp/pve rotation to the list

14. How is boring rotation a negative?

15. How is boring rotation a negative?
    Because it's 99% of what you do in combat? That would be my guess.

12 Last