1. Battlegrounds...

Hello guys, I don't know if there are any other BG topics with the same problem so I make a new one myself, the problem is the cross-realm... let's see, there are 12k players on Icecrown, like 8k on Frostmourne and I don't know how many on Lordaeron and you still need to make a cross-realm BG with Blackrock system? The only thing you do is to unbalance the whole game, yes it's a lot easier to log on Blackrock , create a character and click on a Goblin to pick up the spec and join BG, while the people on the other realms has to grind and grind and so on, how do you expect for ex for a Horde player( fresh 80 with the lowest pvp gear) to win BGs when people creates Humans( because of course, the racial) on Blackrock and join BG? The Alliance side STINKS( yes, capital letter to see better) of Blackrock players, it's unplayable unless you create yourself an Alliance on Icecrown, Frostmourne or Lordaeron. There are like 30k players playing on Warmane, you're not like a 500 players realm to make the server cross-realm. The only thing you do is to **** up the player experience( and yes, im triggered) because I waste my time doing BG's and win only 1 or 2 from 10 Bg's. At least exclude Blackrock( because it's the real problem, not the others).

2. You're welcome to create a Blackrock character for PVP if you like.
    Blackrock has way lower population and it's rather unlikely that inclusion of a (pitiful) 1k-1.5k players creates imbalance when two other (Frostmourne exclueded due to brackets) realms have ~20k players.
    Blackrock needs to be able to have some casual fun outside of arenas and cross realm fixes that issue, the system's fine as is.

3. Funny thing is that most 6,8kgs pvp player i meet are from icecrown and not from blackrock(most of them i see are 5,5-5,8kgs). so the only reason for unbalance are icecrown humans with bis gear and not blackrock players. so it wouldnt really make a difference to remove blackrock. and if you want, you can make a char on blackrock just for pvp, and you can just play pve with your char on icecrown. problem solved.

4. Funny thing is that most 6,8kgs pvp player i meet are from icecrown and not from blackrock(most of them i see are 5,5-5,8kgs). so the only reason for unbalance are icecrown humans with bis gear and not blackrock players. so it wouldnt really make a difference to remove blackrock. and if you want, you can make a char on blackrock just for pvp, and you can just play pve with your char on icecrown. problem solved.
    Exactly this bromingo. As a full furious Icecrown player i prefer to play versus Blackrockies than Icecrownies :D

5. Cross-realm with blackrock needs to be stopped , BG GAME IS AT IT'S END

We got 3 realms , two are x7 and one is x1
    people who play on these realms have invested in their gaming and their characters , for at least AN ENTIRE WEEK or even maybe more , i been leveling my character on Lordaeron for 2/3 straight months.

then there's this realm with instant 80 and 5.5K GS for people who don't care about the game and are here just to do something and don't care if they ruin the game for others or not.
    now the issue here is , if i wanna check if we're winning a game before it starts is that i simply compare the numbers of blackrock players on my team and the foe.
    and it turns out i am right every single time after every battle

i don't care , and i'm pretty sure almost everyone else are on the same page as me , if they're 5.5 or what , the problem here is not their gear , it's their lack of purpose in the game
    which causes us to LOSE every single frikin time,

so i'm suggesting that we divide blackrock from the cross-realm into it's own single realm battleground systems
    cause listen here

the battle grounds are dead

just detach blackrock from the others ,i'm not saying it's wrong to play on blackrock , it's like pouring oil into water and expecting them to solve , they can't it's not possible ,just let them Q w their own realm players it's got like what 500-1K players ? that's enough for bg runs i guess
    Edited: September 8, 2020