1. Holy Paladins on Divine Sacrifice?

Are Holy Paladins required to have Divine Sacrifice?
    When I am in my holy spec, I am not really a fan of Divine Sacrifice because I am losing a lot of talent points to something more beneficial to my healing. I am not supposed to soak or take damage at the first place, am I right? I think DSAC is really for Protection Paladins or alternatively for Retributions. But Holy Paladins being required to have Divine Sacrifice? I really don't know. Please enlighten me I need help on this.

2. You are not getting it for yourself, you are getting it for when the tanks / raid is about to take a big amount of damage. A good example would be when Festergut casts Pungent Blight. If you use Divine Sacrifice the entire raid takes 20% less damage.

3. Thanks Noobsmoke. Can you share me a good talent tree with Divine Sacrifice for Holy Paladins? I checked some Divine Sacrifice talent trees for Hpala from the internet but I cannot tell which one is really good.

4. I play with these. Improved HoJ I'd say is optional unless you have a guild which single stuns Valks.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents