1. Increase Character Limit

Hi,

I think with there being many diff specs for each class (and a total of 10 classes on wotlk), it would be nice if we could have more slots. Some people like to make multiple chars of the same class, and some like to have 1 of every class, either way it is quite easy to hit the 10 limit. Atleast it could be considered for premium accounts since they support the server and I understand this can cause more name hoarding and increase storage, but something worth doing because it wouldn't be that hard and space is increasing overall in the PC world. I know you can make a 2nd account, but then your vps/coins don't exactly carry over and I understand you could farm them 2x on diff accounts, but it's just nicer having everything all on 1.

Since you can already make unlimited accounts, the storage excuse is less of an issue probably.

2. It's a client side limitation.
    We may get "character parking" as someone suggested before, but if that's introduced I'd expect (and prefer) it to cost 10-15-20 coins per slot to store a character. You'd have to log out and switch character sets on the website of course.

3. It's a client side limitation.
    We may get "character parking" as someone suggested before, but if that's introduced I'd expect (and prefer) it to cost 10-15-20 coins per slot to store a character. You'd have to log out and switch character sets on the website of course.
    That's actually a great idea.