1. Group Calendar 5

Hi, just wondering does anyone know how to set it up properly, or are they all broken for WotLK? Works for friend invites, as soon as I make it guild event there is an error:not allowed to invite guild members. When I set it as private event it allows me to invite only friends again, when I try to invite guild members it says error:not allowed to invite more than 100 players. The only way it works like it should is with friend tab. Not sure if I am the reason it is not working or it is just broken addon. Any help is appreciated !

2. regarding the guild invite thing, may be due to your guild rank not being allowed to create guild events. The downside with GC5 is that if people sign up over the in-game calendar, they can not directly select a role or leave a note but only the class. the rest is working fine for me.

3. Hey thanks for reply! I can do invites with in game calendar no problems there, just with GC5 i can not invite guild members. I will try one more time. Just one more question, do I copy file from addon to Blizz Calendar or addon folder? Thanks again