1. WTF is WRONG with allience community

This is just INSANE i have been in 10 consective rdf and in every single one of them there is one or two *******s insulting and getting like real ****ing mad, its just insane how TOXIC is this community... got one character on horde and one in allience and this is just ******ed i swear this isnt healthy at ****ing all... one goes in say "hi how u doing" and the next thing u know is everyone is fighting or insulting xD is ridiculous, this is really worring bcuz even thoe for me its just a laugh maybe some other people are going through problems and that can really affect them... this community at least for the allience its disgusting tbh just disgusting,

would like to know your expriences of this idk maybe its just me but this is really ridiculous

2. Right click your General chat tab -> Settings -> Tick off Party and Party Leader. No need to read that **** ever again.

3. i will ty, i didnt know i could do that

4. Well I've been playing here for years, remember molten quite good. I was aliance for like 2 years, changed to horde after. Honestly, if just human won't have this damn OP pvp racial, I'd never play aliance again. I had way way way better experience at horde side, met more nice people, achieved more in pug/guild raids, I wouldn't even say that BGs are better at ally side - when I'm playing an human character, I have mercenary mode enabled anyway.

Just my 2 pvp chars that I used to min-max in the past are at aliance side (human). I see absolutely no reason to play aliance at icecrown realm.

5. People like to put out fire with gasoline.

6. thats the thing about rdf... if healer or tank fk up just ones (usually because his low) its getting wild instantly, if both doing ok, the rdf is quite, as a tank i know... i know that only the dps doing most of the moaning in raids and dungeons.. easy to talk when you have the easiest role , but pretty sure horde have plenty, you just didn't encounter them yet, thats how online games are... learned it the hard way

7. Ahah. once the healer got in rdf was in boomkin form so he told us to wait. nobody gaves a fu so suddenly where close to dead, people say: healr?
    then he says " i told u to f*** WAIT then proceed to switch on the toxic mode. (and then left) AHah good times.
    Other time bear tank can't hold even two mobs aggro, then all dies except for me and the healr. so i switch to kill the mob who HEALS other mobs.
    the bear tank says : "ARE U ******ED CANT U SEE THE SKUL??" XD i rofl ... yeah rdf good times ahaha

8. I only ran one RDF in my entire history on this server. When I realized the type of personalities I was surrounded by, it was meaningless to even consider. I have met quite a few people who offered to run me through some of the content though. I would focus on finding YOUR group of people if this is a constant issue for you.

9. Yes, rhc full of toxic people, now i don't argue at all, just insta quit, unfortunately for them I am alyways tank/heal role so they stuck up for long queue.

10. I disagree with the tone of this thread. In my experience the RDF community is more or less cool. There is no difference between factions either.

11. People like to put out fire with gasoline.
    Pretty much this

12. Everyone is complaining about their own faction
    The cycle continues

13. I only ran one RDF in my entire history on this server. When I realized the type of personalities I was surrounded by, it was meaningless to even consider. I have met quite a few people who offered to run me through some of the content though. I would focus on finding YOUR group of people if this is a constant issue for you.
    This post almost sounds like you've lost faith in humanity (or faith in the people in this community) from a single bad experience in a RDF group. On the same day, created a thread praising the community and it's awesome people. lol

Anyways, I've ran atleast 1000 RDF's in my time here of which probably around 50 had been a complete waste of time regarding toxicity and missing braincells. It's not all that bad, atleast from my point of view.
    Edited: September 11, 2020

14. This post almost sounds like you've lost faith in humanity (or faith in the people in this community) from a single bad experience in a RDF group. On the same day, created a thread praising the community and it's awesome people. lol

Anyways, I've ran atleast 1000 RDF's in my time here of which probably around 50 had been a complete waste of time regarding toxicity and missing braincells. It's not all that bad, atleast from my point of view.
    I didn't lose faith in anything. I even advised to look for YOUR own group of people, so that you don't come across the RDF crowd. I consume my experiences quickly and move on.