1. Shadowmourne, who does it give more dps to?

Hello guys, i wanted to ask about Shadowmourne and which class benefits the most from it, did someone actually do math and posted it as some reliable source? i know it's probably easy to say "this has arp and this is for warriors" but it actually gives a lot of strenght and as we know paladins have insane scalling with strenght + warriors have not very good scalling with str and titan's grip which lowers weapon dmg by 10% so the more weapon dmg they have the more dmg they lose from this talent, now i don't know about dk's because i haven't played them. So did anyone do any math in comparable gear?

2. I have had Paladin, DK, and Warrior all bis all with shadowmourne and no doubt Warrior will do "most" damage of the 3 classes with shadowmourne but I felt like my Unholy DK got boosted most on dps when I got shadowmourne, I never did exact testing more then checking what my DPS was before and after shadowmourne. Someone once mentioned the reason Retri paladins dosen't get as much dps boost as DK is because the wep itself is slower then for example "oathbinder" and thus less divine storm proccs.
    All in all though it is a great damage bonus never the less for any of the classes.

3. Purely by numbers its something like retr > uh > fury on paper

But in actual raids doing necessary things fury has the most use of it (cleave valks, burst target switches, etc)

If you are planinng to give shards on basis like this - man your guild will die fast.