1. 55-68, best strat?

hi guys! I'm pretty new to multiboxing and i rencently reach 55 with my chars. I am leveling them with a lvl 80 so i can do high dungeons easily.

Here is my question:

What's best ? Spamming Hellfire Ramparts from 55 to 68? or maybe add some quests? I was wondering if the Arena quest in nagrand is worth it?

If you have any thoughts about it let me know, i would greetly appreciate it :D

Have fun guys and see you in :D

2. From 58 you have a couple options:
    Ramparts - Good for 1 run and turn in the quest you get from the boss
    Blood Furnace - Good mob density but difficult to get out if final boss glitches, forcing you to walk all the way back
    Shadow Labs - (imo the best) Clear all mobs up to the Inciter boss, then run out and repeat. Good for farming gold too and can be used all the way to lvl 78 if you don't want to quest a lot (will take a long time)

I do not bother with arena quests since there are so many people trying to do them all the time, it's not worth the hassle fighting other people for it

3. Thanks a lot man! i'll try with shadow labs, seems a fairly good idea :D
    have good day and peace!

4. I've boosted a couple of characters through Scholomance now. Very effective to get them from early 50s up to 60/early 60s.
    The run is a bit of a pain, so I have stationed two characters at the summoning stone in case I want to boost other characters.