Hi All

Like most of you, stuck at home so much, and getting seriously bored. Hubby & I have been playing a few games together. Haven't found many games that I enjoy playing as much as I did WoW. No one seems to be putting out decent quality MMORPGs anymore.

Have been gaming forever. Dating myself, but I'm sure there are lots of you out there that have been there too.

Started playing on BBS games. LORD (Legend of the Red Dragon) was prob my fav.
For those of you who don't know what a BBS is, it was what we old school players used to play together before the NET was born. Someone would host a server that you would connect to with your slow...I mean really slow dial up modem. BBSs would host small text-based games. Actually Met my husband that way lol.

From there, my Husband & I got into playing a game by Sierra called "The Realm" It was one of the first MMORPGs. 2D game that had load screens for everything you did. Revisited the game a while back. Logged out after the 1st load screen lol. The game would prob do very well if they brought it to Mobile. Ultima Online came out shortly after. Didn't care for that one much.

EverQuest was our next adventure: I loved my old Barbarian Shaman. Back in the day, EverQuest was amazing. There was nothing else like it at the time. EQ was massive, and you had to devote a lot of time to get anywhere in game. There were times you had to camp quest mobs for hours. A death was a big deal. You had to run back to your corpse naked and hope you could drag it to safety to get your gear back. The zones were huge, and running back could mean over an hour. There was no Auction House. Everyone stood in an area called "EC Tunnel" And shout out what they had to sell. That was such a pain, but it was the only way to sell your loot. Weight was a big thing too. Coin & Loot could weigh you down so much that you had to walk at a snails pace, and tripping over a rock could kill you. Eventually you'd get the dreaded "You are too heavy to move" message lol. Played it for a few years. Actually joined the GM / Guide program for 2 years. You'd log in with a support character, note bugs, help players with problems, teleport people when the boats quit working....lots of fun. I enjoyed doing that. The game is still out there, but it's very different today.

There were loads of games between that and Wow. Too many for my old mind to remember. We played Wow up to CATA. Like many moved on to other things.

Back to WoW. Not sure for how long, but I'm sure it will be fun. Waiting on the D/L to finish so I can get back in there and make my lil Dwarf Lady lol

Hope to see some of you in there :)