1. Ele/Resto Hybrid

Im looking at a shaman leveling build im trying to create. I have some up with something like this, https://wotlkdb.com/?talent#hVcAq0dhxZ0xZx0euIc0xk I want some feedback or advice if this is good. Will most likely start with the 5 points in Enh, then go full down the ele tree then the resto.
    Thanks

2. I think if your leveling build doesn't have instant ghost wolf, it's bad. GW is just too versatile to skip. You can kite and solo kill elite mobs for "group" quests and you'll be much more confident in random pvp. Which is going to happen while you level up. Probably a lot.

That being said, I'd prefer deep enha until I reach lvl 75, then I'd change spec to ele.
    That hybrid build doesn't seem playable to me.
    Edited: September 7, 2020

3. any mana class is harder to level with as you tend to have to drink a lot before your next pull thus its a lot of "stop and go" which is very slow. I always recommend a spec that does not use mana for leveling or at least does not use it as its primary source for dps. youll never want to go into a resto tree if you were to go ele as you should be able to break out and do sufficient heals on yourself as ele anyways.