1. Quite impressed with the community ingame.

It may be covid, but I have been receiving plenty of respect and cheers. Keep in mind, I hardly ever employ aggression, but I have noticed more of an appreciation, inplace of the constant hostility that used to exist. Even my wife has turned a few aggressors into decent people who offer their services to better a new player's experience. It feels good to feel such change that I need to post about it. Some of you guys are alright. Keep it up.

2. positive words on the forums? this is almost unheard of. who would of guessed something positive would come out of covid (besides test results)

3. Well maybe its time to come back to molten, undust my warrior with shadowmourne, 2 bis trinkets and rest uncommon/rare gear ^^

If You are saying people are so nice, I think noone is gonna bash me in cities, bg and rdf, right? :)

4. Well maybe its time to come back to molten, undust my warrior with shadowmourne, 2 bis trinkets and rest uncommon/rare gear ^^

If You are saying people are so nice, I think noone is gonna bash me in cities, bg and rdf, right? :)
    It's pretty great, bought SM on my fresh warrior, did a whole bunch of dungeons farm and raids, all I got was one "3k GS with SM ??" and that's it. BGs are, of coarse, "you ****ing donator noob omg", but that's as sure as sun raising, expected and funny in PvP setting. Even that was rare.

If you actually take seriously every randoms trashtalk - no, don't come back, you will have a bad time.

5. It may be covid, but Some of you guys are alright. Keep it up.
    I noticed this aswell, Our community has grown more mature as years pass.

6. Well maybe its time to come back to molten, undust my warrior with shadowmourne, 2 bis trinkets and rest uncommon/rare gear ^^

Considering what I am on the server, it's quite a leap from 3 years ago. Will people bash you? of course they will. You can find a group of *****s anywhere if you look hard enough. It's the random people who you come across, who don't automatically insult you, that has drastically changed. People are more interested, rather than hateful towards me. I'm now able to WATCH people pvp infront of me, and they TRUST me not to interfere. There's a lot of positive behavior being expressed by the community, and I for one can appreciate it. When my wife first started here, it was a completely different server. There was no sympathy shown by anyone, period. That's changed.