1. Should I reroll tank?

Do you think a dk tank is worth it or should i just reroll into a paladin tank? I always feel like im a burden to heal even with a 4.2k gs blood dk

2. Blood tank is great and always needed. Can get the job done from start to endgame.

3. well if u are 4,2gs u must be in dung gearing urself, ye its true with that gs dk tank is weak and in dungeons dk is taking lot of dmg when ur below 5k instead of pala coz he have shield and can block some dmg.But when u reach 5k u will see that dungeons are not prob anymore and in raids blood tank can do very big healing with death strike or rune tap which is op to compare on pala that cant do much self heals and with shield blocking he would block atleast 2k dmg less which in icc is not that op like in dungs.So dk is not bad tank at all.If u are insecure by not dying go bear tank i saw 1 dude in dungeon bear form had 75k hp imagine how much hp he would have in icc but idk if he was even bis so bears are good tanks also .Only prob bout bears is they need much training to know how to do aggro.