1. [H] Burger Brain - a group of NA clowns

Burger Brain

Burger Brain is a social raiding guild with North American based raiding times. Formerly known as <D I R T Y>,
    the guild is currently farming Trial of the Grand Crusader content, while working towards Tribute to Insanity 25 man.

Progress
    Ulduar:
    - 9/9 Hardmodes, Alone in the Darkness (Yogg 0 Lights), and Algalon were on farm.
    - We have cleared Champion of Ulduar and Herald of the Titans in 10 man Ulduar.

Trial of The Crusader
    - Third guild (first NA KEKW) to clear Anub'arak 25HC
    - ToGC25 on farm
    - ToGC10 Insanity achieved

Yet To Achieve:
    - ToGC25 Insanity (the cloak dream)

Raiding Schedule

- All raids are at 7PM Pacific Time, which is 2AM ST of the following day. Invites start 15 minutes prior to raid.
    - Raid times are 3 hours long but are often shorter on the 10 days.

Monday (Required): ToGC25 + Toc25n Splits
    Tuesday (Required): ToGC 10s
    Wednesday: Free/potential 10s
    Thursday (Reset day, 1hr raid time): Free/potential ToGC10 after reset
    Friday (Required): ToGC 10s
    Saturday (Required): ToGC 25 + Toc25n Splits
    Sunday (Reset day, 2hr raid time): Free/potential ToGC10 after reset

What are we looking for?

We are looking for experienced, dedicated, and fun-loving raiders who want to have a good time and shoot the **** while clearing raids.

We are currently interested in giving a trial position to:
    a Rogue (either Combat or Assassination)
    a Hunter
    A Shadow Priest with a Disc/Holy Offspec
    A Balance Druid with a Resto offspec
    Any exceptional player that thinks they can prove themselves over an existing core's spot!

Join the Guild
    Please message Shaos#2693 on Discord or whisper someone from the guild in game (/who "Burger Brain") and ask for an officer.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Edited: November 13, 2020 Reason: update progress and recruitment for tier 9

2. Bump for achieving [Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25] tonight.

3. This reset we achieved Glory of the Ulduar Raider by finishing Crazy Cat Lady on 25 man, as well as Alone In the Darkness on 25 man:
    Kill of Crazy Cat Lady as proof of not bugging the encounter: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/735792729

This leaves Herald of the Titans as the last remaining raiding goal in Ulduar for the guild to achieve!

We are still recruiting! Please see the top-level post or message me in-game (Reddit) or on discord (Shaos#2693) for more info.

4. Still looking for people, message Reddit in game!

5. An update for the past week.

We got around to doing Herald of the Titans, as well as finishing up Glory achievements for some Raiders that missed it the first time around.

We are currently farming 9/9HM + Yogg0 + Algalon in around 3 hours and 15 minutes on average.

We are currently slated to start a second Ulduar group this week on Wednesday 10PM EST (Thursday 2AM ST), to prepare for the upcoming Tier 9 expansion, where we will be running splits of ToGC25!

Currently recruiting all DPS heavily for the second group, with an emphasis on:
    Assassination/Combat Rogues
    Fire Mages
    a Hunter
    a Holy Paladin and a Prot Paladin
    An Elemental/Enhancement Shaman with a Resto offspec
    Any exceptional player that thinks they can prove themselves over an existing spot!

Of course, good performance in the second run is a fast track into the core Ulduar and upcoming ToGC Insanity progression group!

PM me on Discord (Shaos#2693) or ingame on Reddit, Bot, Shoes for more information!

6. We started our 2nd run of Ulduar this reset, completing a full clear of Ulduar with Hardmode IC+Hodir (the easy ones of course). We will be working through hardmodes in this group the same as we once did with the first group, preparing for true split raids in ToC!

We are continuing to recruit for this 2nd group, where players will of course have the opportunity to perform well and earn a spot in the core roster for upcoming ToGC progression. See the post above or the original post for the current recruitment needs, though we are definitely considering all classes and specs for the second run at this time!

PM me on Discord (Shaos#2693) or ingame on Reddit, Bot, Shoes for more information!

7. Still looking for members for our 2nd group, bump.

8. Update: 2 Weeks left Until ToC

As ToC approaches, were rounding the last of Ulduar farming and preparing for progression again!

For flexibility in t9, we are opening recruitment for the core, recruiting for the following spots:
    a Frost and an Unholy DK
    a Fire Mage
    a Hunter
    An Elemental/Enhancement Shaman with a Resto offspec (or vice versa)
    Any exceptional player that thinks they can prove themselves over an existing core's spot!

We're mainly looking for players who have a solid understanding of WotLK, as well as the upcoming expansions, your gear does not matter. If you fit the description of any of the classes above, please reach out for a chat!

PM me on Discord (Shaos#2693) or ingame on Reddit, Bot, Shoes for more information.

9. Tier 9 Progress

ToC has arrived, and 2 weeks in we are recruiting for our core again!

Our Achievements:
    ToGC 25 5/5 on farm, working towards Insanity!
    ToGC 10 5/5 Insanity

For our current state in T9, we are opening recruitment for our core again, recruiting for the following spots:
    a Hunter

We're mainly looking for players who have a solid understanding of WotLK, and specifically the upcoming ICC expansion! Reiterating that your gear does not matter, seeing how easy it is to boost characters in ToC. If you fit the description of any of the classes above, please reach out for a chat!

PM me on Discord (Shaos#2693) or ingame on Reddit for more information.

10. in what was probably our messiest Anub yet, we achieved Insanity for the first time, getting a well deserved tank cloak xd

See the post above/the main post of this thread for our updated recruitment needs, or PM me in game on Reddit or on Discord (Shaos#2693) if you're interested in joining us!

11. More Tier 9 Work
    Our Achievements:
    ToGC 25 5/5 Insanity on farm.
    ToGC 10 5/5 Insanity on farm, 2-3x a reset.
    ToGC 25 Group 2 4/5, waiting on me to fix my block tank before ez Anub slay.

We are recruiting immediately for our second group, as well as the possibility of a core spot in main run + upcoming ICC :
    a Hunter

Just reiterating that we're mainly looking for players who have a solid understanding of progression WotLK, and specifically the upcoming ICC expansion! Reiterating that your gear does not matter, seeing how easy it is to boost characters in ToC. If you fit the description of any of the classes above, please reach out for a chat!

PM me on Discord (Shaos#2693) or ingame on Reddit for more information.