1. Ninja loot

So , 2k gs warrior on ICC 25 .. roll for dbs wrists , im 6,1k gs feral and only miss that wrists ,,, so wtf is this ... carry ****ing **** greens ?

2. Why did you not leave that raid before it started? You didn't, you lost roll fairly and now... what, you mad or something?
    Create ingame ticket with your proofs and report if there was ninja, but sounds like you just need some ointment because you are butthurt.

3. You gotta be really mad now, huh? I would be if I were in your place.

4. I'm guessing the warrior was Fury, if so BiS wrists for Fury wars is general leather you can't complain if they roll for it, otherwise the leader would have said something or have not given it to him.

5. If the warrior was 2k gs, he was clearly friends with the leader, so the leader wouldn't have said anything.

6. if u both roll, theres nothing to talk about here, even so the ninja loot is not very clear, a friend in my guild has been banned for "ninja loot" but never got a answer from GM or somebody, he was in a random dungeon and got reported maybe by more that one player and got banned for 5 days without a reason, iam almost sure, he is a bit toxic, and they reported for ninja instead

7. if u both roll, theres nothing to talk about here, even so the ninja loot is not very clear, a friend in my guild has been banned for "ninja loot" but never got a answer from GM or somebody, he was in a random dungeon and got reported maybe by more that one player and got banned for 5 days without a reason, iam almost sure, he is a bit toxic, and they reported for ninja instead
    Guess he NEED rolled something that wasn't an upgrade to the spec he joined in as.

@OP

If the item was rolled and the warrior won, there was no ninja. If a 2K gs player bothered you, you could've chosen to leave. I guess it bothered you once he won "your" item. If it was a legit ninja where the leader gave the wrists to warrior when you won them, then make in-game report with screenshots.
    How to report players.