1. Looking for friendly non toxic players on Lorderon

Heyo! I've been playing warmane on and off for awhile now, mostly solo but I've been wanting to be more social, maybe join a guild or discord but I've encountered one major problem, most people are total dicks.

I've checked out the unofficial discord but left in less than ten minuets because of how ****ty people were being, I'm struggling to find a community where I'm comfortable to even run dungeons and I just really wanna share my enjoyment with other nostalgic fans of the game.

Another big issue (and why I'm posting this in introductions) is that I'm a trans girl, and it would really be cool to find other queer and lgbt people to play with, so if you're out there HMU!

I play horde on Lorderon and I've got a level 60ish dk, 55 druid, and 22 shaman. I'm kinda die hard horde and idk if that's my problem but i think id switch to alliance for a cool group.

2. Hey you can join our guild on Frostmourne - Life is Good, contact Lamonke if you want

3. From my experience, if you're sensitive to language, you will have a hard time here. I'd like to thank you on behalf of the community for NOT creating language barriers and just looking for your own specific group instead. It means the world that you understand such a simple concept and I hope you find the people you are looking for. I'm sure with such a high population, there's more than just a few out there.

http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=265

This is the recruitment section for Lordaeron. I'm not sure if you looked through it yet, but you might find something there.

4. Fellow queer person here also playing on Lorderon Horde side, can send you a message with my ingame name if you want :) as long as you can filter global chat the server is quiet friendly.